New Home

"You should get some sleep. It's late and the others are sure to be insanely rowdy when we get back. They were really worried about you, and I didn't think you wanted me to tell them every month yet." I simply nodded and let my head rest against the window. He chuckled lightly and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's so funny Akashi-kun?" I asked as he glanced over at me.

"Just wondering what your reaction to living with everyone else would be. All the team is staying at one of my private mansions. It was convenient that way. I think you'll be happy to hear that we have quite the library." I smiled in response.

"That's nice. What school do you guys go to by the way?" I asked curiously and I saw him look over at me again.

"We only have a week left until graduation so you won't have to go. I'll pull some string at your school to get them to send us your graduation awards. However, everyone is planning to go into a college called Seikou University. It's mainly based around sports. You'll have a week to get things together for the rest of us graduate so you can get caught up on things." I merely nodded and closed my eyes, effectively ended the conversation. I was necessarily asleep, always being a light sleeper, so the car ride was impossible. But it did help me space out, and before we knew it I was staring half wake, at a huge mansion.

"Come on Tetsuya, the others have been waiting for us to get back." I shook off my daze and grabbed my things from the back. Akashi led me to the door and held it open for me. Almost immediately I was tackled by a flash of blonde hair. I smiled when I saw his hair had grown out to its normal length again. He was pulled off me by a very annoyed Aomine, who merely gave me a fist bump which I gladly returned.

"Kurokochi!" Kise whined when he had been let go of.

"Hey, Kise." I smiled slightly at him, "You look better with long hair. It was weird seeing it so short." Kise smiled and laughed.

"I know right? I regretted the decision as soon as I did it, but I couldn't fix it. I'm never cutting my hair that short again." He put a hand to his hair proactively, making me laugh. Everyone froze and I stopped, looking at them oddly.

"What? I can laugh too." I defended, mildly offended at the shocked looks that I received. Akashi merely smiled lightly.

"Come on Tetsuya, let's go put your stuff in your room and find the others. I'm sure they'll be wanting to say hi as well." I almost laughed against at the shocked looks on the boys' faces.

"What are you so surprised about guys?" I asked them curiously.

"He called you Tetsuya." Aomine hissed quietly so Akashi couldn't hear as we walked.

"So? I told him to. It's odd hearing him call me Kuroko after he used my first name all the time. Besides, I don't really mind. I spend most of my time with you and Akashi-kun so it makes sense both of you would use my first name." I told him, explaining the obvious.

"I-I guess that makes sense." I merely smiled and turned back to where Akashi was heading to a light blue door. I noticed each door had a color matching the GoM's hair color and I smirked. You could really tell he had planned this out.

"Thank you Akashi-kun," I told him, before notices Midorima's door was open, and two voices could be heard.

"Mido-chin? When is Aka-chin gonna get back, I ran out of snacks." everyone smiled lightly and headed over to the room. Well, em and Akashi did. Kise and Aomine were arguing quietly a few feet away.

"Hello, Akashi," Midorima said, noticing him in the doorway.

"Kuro-chin!" Murasakibara exclaimed, ruffling my hair in greeting. I pouted slightly but smiled nonetheless.

"Hey Midorima-kun, Murasakibara-kun." I greeted, nearly laughing when I saw Midorima almost fall off his chair at our sudden appearance. It was definitely going to be fun.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than the rest, it's on 706 words. I originally had all of these grouped together and have been separating them into chapters as I go along, so I couldn't find a good place to end this one farther long the story.

Anyway, hope you enjoy! I might post another one after school today