Chapter 2 - School's Out!

Kendall's P.O.V.

"Today you won't be needing your Chemistry textbooks considering it is the last day of school!  I figured I'd leave you all to chat with your friends instead. Does anyone have interesting plans for the summer?" Ms. White announced.  Everyone in the classroom began talking.

Sarah and I quietly slipped through the door making our way to our assigned seats.

"Okay good, she didn't notice.  The last thing I need is to be in trouble on the last day before summer break." I let out.

I looked over at Sarah sitting right beside me sort of zoning out into space.

"So...What are you doing this summer besides the obvious hanging out with me and fangirling over One Direction until the concert in August?" I asked in excitement, breaking the silence.

Sarah let out a laugh.  Boy I knew her way too well.

"Uhh...I was just planning on chilling at home all summer.  I haven't really thought about it.  I guess...I dunno bro...I just wanna meet One Direction."

"Don't we all Sarah!  Not like it's every going to happen though." I said quite depressingly.

"Well I've made a vow to myself. I'm going to wait for the boys if it's the last thing I do...even if I end up forever alone." Sarah laughed to herself.  "They are just so...oh lord...I can't even...words cannot describe my feelings for these 5 gorgeous sex gods." Sarah admitted.

"Hahahaha oh God Sarah!  I love you but stop it!  I know they're hot but just know that um...Harry Edward Styles is MY future husband okay?" I laughed.  My love for Harry was so strong and yet I hadn't even met the boy!  And probably never would...

"What?!  No!  Hazza is mine!  And Nialler and Boobear and Daddy Directioner and..." I cut her off.

"Okay we get it.  Haha!" I laughed.

That class period seemed to drag on forever.  We chatted about our love for 1D while the rest of the classroom discussed their summer plans.

Just then.  The bell rang.  This was it.  School was out!

"Eeeeekkk!!!" We excitingly squealed in unison.

"Okay so we're hanging out all the time!  Text me twenty-four seven and you better keep me filled in on EVERYTHING." I said to Sarah emphasizing the word everything.

"I promise!  And same with you." Sarah replied.

We hugged each other tightly.  We then walked to the school parking lot both going our separate ways.

I got into my shiny, new light blue convertible Volkswagen Bug.

I waved goodbye to Sarah in the opposite lane before swiftly speeding off onto the highway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hey so guys what do you think so far?  I know it's boring right now because I'm just setting up the plot and yeah.  If there are any improvements I can make please comment below and let me know!  It would really mean a lot!  Thanks for reading!

-Kristina xx