Chapter 6- life

Song to listen to while reading- stay with me- Sam smith.

Tiffany's POV

The kiss felt so perfect and so right. After a minute I broke it because I was afraid someone would walk in or something.

"Woah..." Nash whispered, our face still inches apart.

"Yeah." I giggled breathlessly. I looked up as a doctor reentered the room.

"Ms. Keller, some of the tests will take a day or two to get back so you will be forced to wait here over night. Also we have some visitors that wanted to see you." He smiled leaving as quickly as he had entered. Just as the door closed it reopened and Nash's mother, Hayes, and another little girl walked in.

"Nash, who's this girl." The young girl asked, she seemed to be about 4 or 5 with short, blonde hair.

"I wanted you to tell her Nash." Their mother said smiling.

"Ok skylynn, this is my friend, Tiffany." Nash Said placing his right arm around me.

"Why is she in the hospital? Are you sick tiffany?" She asked me.

"Kinda...." I answered.

"Ok!" She said smiling.

"Oh Tiffany, this is my little sister skylynn by the way. She's 4." Nash said, introducing me.

"Hi." I said to skylynn.

"Guys could you give us a minute?" Nash's mother asked. Her children nodded as proceeded to exit the room, leaving just the 2 of us alone.

"Tiffany, I just want to apologize. I judged you. I'm very proud of my son for not jumping to conclusions like I did. I'm not sure what you've been through, but after today I'm sure that you're not pregnant because if poor choices like I assumed." She said regretfully.

"It's ok really, I would be lying if I said you were the first to treat me like that." I said. "But thank you for apologizing, ummm..."

"Elizabeth." She smiled. "I will send Nash back in." She said leaving the room. A minute later Nash reentered.

"Hey." He said placing a sloppy kiss on my forehead causing me to giggle. He crawled into the bed next to me, and I snuggled into his chest.

"Nash...." I whispered.

"Yes?"

"I think it's time you know my story.

Ok so my parents got divorced when I was a few years old. And then like a year after they were separated officially my mom married this one guy, Jeff. He was so sweet. I didn't ever remember dad, Jeffers always my dad, ya know?" He nodded. "So about 5 months ago Jeff's son came to live with us. And my parents insisted we bond, so we went out for pizza. And Sam was really sweet. But then we got home and he realized no one was there but us. And he tried to kiss me, but of course I told him that we shouldn't be like that, I had a boyfriend and we had to live together so yeah. And he got angry and tried again and I told him the same thing. So he kissed me a 3rd time and that time he didn't stop until he was finished with me. And yeah my baby was a result of that night. So yeah I didn't tell my parents, I just avoided him. And then I missed my period and I told my mom and she flipped thinking it was my boyfriend, Zak's baby. Then I had to tell her it was Sam's and he flipped even more. Then I told her he raped me and she told my dad or Jeff and he asked Sam and Sam said I wanted us to have sex and that it was my idea and Jeff believed him but my mom stood by me. So Jeff and Sam moved and Jeff promised to keep Sam away from me. We didn't tell the police he raped me because it would have just been my word against his. Then Zak thought I was a cheater and dumped me. I lost my spot as cheer captain. I lost all my friends and became the "school slut" basically. But thank god for summer right? And then my mom works 2nd shift and yeah I was walking to my house one night and I met you. That was off course after some drunk people tried to rape me. And you found me. And here we are, Nash." I said crying but smiling because I had Nash with me now. He brushed a tear away with the pad of thumb.

"You know I'm never leaving you right? I will always be right here okay?" He said.

"Okay." I smiled.

"ms.Keller." A doctor said bursting threw the door, ruining our perfect moment.

"Yes." I said

"We need to check on your baby since you were fighting and violently thrusters around while you were ya know." He said. Dang this doctor was an a-hole. "Naturally sex won't hurt a baby but this time is different."

He proceeded to construct an ultrasound over my bump.

"Would you like to know what you are having?" He asked examining my baby.

"No. I like surprises." I said

"Alright. But it's perfectly fine" He said smiling as he left once again. All these people were in and out. I looked at my phone and I was 9:30.

"Nash I'm tired." He started to leave.

"No Nash. I want you with me, please?" I continued grasping his wrist. He just smiled and cuddled with me. My head in he chest, his head on mine. It was perfect like a puzzle. Like for the dirt time in my life, life was actually life. Because until my baby and Sam my life had been completely perfect and normal. And perfect is boring. I found the most happiness I had ever felt came from my pain. Life finally made sense.