Chapter 4- Sam

Warning- the following chapter contains sexual situations. If you are made uncomfortable sexual descriptions please veer from reading the parts in which are advised as sexual

Songs to listen to while reading- colder weather- zac brown band

Nash's POV

I looked at the bed where Tiffany had sat something as she left. I looked at a crumpled piece of paper.

It read:

If your mother ever changes her mind:

816 beewing lane.

Thank you and please don't let me ruin your life. Goodbye

Tiffany's POV

I stumbled around in the rain for a while. I walked countless miles growing hungrier with each step. I finally stumbled onto my street where Lived. I stalked up to my front door to open it, but I found it was already ajar. I carefully stepped inside, not making any noise.

"Mom?!" I called out, my voice echoing throughout our large home. Their was no response. I walked up to the second floor, down the long hallway and found my door to my room open as well. I opened it farther and found it empty. Odd. It was stupid of me but I decided to change out of Nash's damp clothes into my own.

After I was i only dry bra and underwear I felt a pair of large rough hands wrap around my waist. I jumped and turned to face the intruder. I was faced with a horrific sight. It. Was. Him.

Nash's POV

" I can't even believe you! Mom, she's just a girl who made mistakes. You of all people should understand trying to help someone get back On their feet!" I yelled, my voice hot with anger. Why was I so angry. I had only met this girl less than 12 hours ago. How had she become a part of my life already. I was certain that god put her in my life because she was meant to be my life. And I was gonna fight to keep her in my life.

"That is not the kind of person you should have in your life Nash!" She yelled waving her finger at me.

"Why?!? Because she's not perfect like you? Because she's not a perfectly popular cheerleader with a perfect life. You were the one that taught me not to judge a book by its cover. Why do you judge her mother?! You don't even know her name, how could you know her story?!" I said taking a step closer to my mom.

"Nash. If I ever catch you with that whore again you will have a lot more trouble than you have now. You just met her, you can forgot her. Let her go, Nash." She said now lowering her voice.

"Goodbye mom." I said brushing past her, slipping the address in my pocket.

"Nash, where are you going?" She called after me but I didn't answer. I was going to find my girl.

I opened the door to my truck and hopped in. I fastened my seat belt and punched Tiffany's address into my GPS and began to follow the automated woman's instructions. As I drove through I quiet town I pondered on how my life had changed in just 13 hours. There was so about this girl that I felt pulling me to her. Like not only did she need me, but I also needed her. I could fix her if she would let me. I would make things right. I would be there, unlike her child's father.

"You have arrived at your destination." The GPS woman spoke ripping me from my thoughts.

Tiffany's house was nice. Like rich people nice. I noticed that the door was open. That was weird.....

Tiffany's POV

This is the sexual part. Please DO NOT read if this will make you uncomfortable.

"S-Sam?" I stuttered. He smirked, an evil glint hovering in his eyes.

"Did you really think my father could keep me away?" He spat laughing viscously. I backed up only to find my back against the wall. He stepped closer, his chest touching my breasts. I hid my shaking arms behind my back, trying to conceal my fear.

"How sweet..." He said placing a hand on my stomach. I quivered under his touch. "I've missed you, baby." He said stroking my check.

"What do you want?" I asked cautiously, as not to upset him.

"You." He said grinning as he moved his hands to my breasts, palming them. He slipped my bra off slowly. I reached out to push Sam away, but halfway their he grabbed my wrists.

"You. Don't. Want. To. Do. That." He said, his jaw clenched. I quivered and dropped my hands to my sides. He slipped a hand into my underwear, feeling me. I bit my lip, feeling very uncomfortable. He swiftly yanked my underwear off and threw me onto my bed. He crawled on top of me, kissing my neck and my whole body. I then realized I was shaking violently. He slowly spread my legs and began to rape me. I cried in pain and bit my lip on the brink of tears. He kissed me again and continued to rape me.

Nash's POV

I stepped into the house to hear a cry of pain. What? I thought. I scaled the stairs to try to locate the source if the cry. I had heard that voice so recently, it had to be Tiffany's. I walked down a long hallway and there was a light at the end coming from a room.

"Tiffany?!?!?!" I yelled the sight in front of me. She was lying on a bed crying while a guy was doing her.

She looked up and her eyes met mine in an intense cry for help. The guy stopped his thrusts and looked up at me. His face was full of anger.

He turned his back to tiffany to face me. I glanced down at her nude body and she mouthed "Nash, just run."

"Who are you?!" The guy yelled in my face. I puffed my chest out and and to a step to him.

"I think I could ask you the same thing!" I said.

"Why don't you just get out if here, hmm?" He asked. And what I did next surprised even me.

A/N-

Ok! That was intense! Sorry for the cliffhanger😚

Vote if you liked this✨

Comment predictions and thoughts💕

Ok ily guys😘 thanks for reading💋