Chapter 29

Natalie's POV

I'm trying to be strong in front of Lauren. Crying isn't an option but i can't help my tears from falling. Michelle was different from my previous relationship. She was gentle, kind, down to earth and has strong sense of justice. I never knew that I'll be put in this kind of situation.

Fixed marriage.

To a man.

That's totally unacceptable.

I'm a freaking lesbian for crying out loud and they knew it ever since I was caught with my professor.

I thought wrong. Mayby they just allowed it but never approved it.

Both Lauren and I was not close to our parents, all they do was work and basically left us to our nannies all the time.

I knew they were my parents but this time, they crossed the line.

I'm never marrying anyone but Michelle if she'll have me.

"We're here... You want me to come up with you?" I shook my head and exited my sister's car. "It's going to be okay Nat... Call me." I didn't even acknowledge her and headed straight to Michelle's unit.

"Coming!" She yelled from the other side. Due to my lack of attention, I forgot my pouch in Lauren's car. "Nat! Why didn't you use your key?"

I broke down at the sight of her. She was around two inches taller than me so I Nuzzled my head in her neck. "Hey... What happened? What's wrong?" She placed a comforting hand on my back as she closed the door and led me to her couch. "Shah... Tell me... Who do I need to arrest?" She joked.

"Can you arrest my parents for being assholes?" I asked between sob.

"I'm afraid not. What happened babe?"

"Long story short... There's a merger and they want me to marry the partner's son."

"Oh my... What do you plan to do?" Was that really her only reaction. I'm expecting an outrage. Why was she so calm?

"I don't want to marry that guy! He's a dick and basically Lauren's age! He's too young for me... And besides..." Michelle and I have never said the L word to each other. Was this the right time. Do I really feel that way?

"Besides what..." She pushed.

"I'm in love with you." There I said it. Why's she still so damn calm?

"Natalie..." Was she going to reject me? I just hummed in response. "Would you be willing to defy your parents?" Can i do that? I don't know.

"Yes." Why did I say yes? Crap!

"Would you be willing to forget your luxurious life to be a normal being?" Why was she asking me all these questions?

"Why are you asking me all that?"

"Because i don't want you to regret."

"Regret?"

"Most likely if you defy your parents, they'll take away everything from you. Can you live like that? Probably your job too since you work for them and probably they'll block your applications to other companies. Are you willing to sacrifice them all?"

She had a point. Can I? Everything had been served to me on a silver plate. I had everything I had since they compensate their absence with material stuff. Will I be able to survive without it?

I knew my capabilities, I'm not just a stupid rich girl, i had a degree, im sure I can use it but what if she is right? My parents might block all my applications for other companies.

"I really don't know. But why are we talking about this? I just told you that I love you... Yet you bombard me with questions! If you don't want me then I'll just go!" I lashed out on her and pushed myself off of her.

"Nat! Wait!" She pulled me back to the couch. "Just wait here." Then she disappeared in her room.

Not even a minute had passed and she came back. She spooned me in a tight hug and I buried myself in her chest. "Here." She handed me a box.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

I was reluctant at first but I did what I was told. The box contained a gold ring with a single diamond. "I had it for a couple of months now. I was just waiting for the right time."

"Is this?"

"Yes Nat, from the first time that we met, i knew you're the one but our status in life was like heaven and earth. I can't give you all the things that you deserve. I only have a crappy apartment and a dangerous job." She paused. "But i fell in love with you the moment i saw you."

"Oh babe!" I burst in tears at her revelation. "I loved you from the moment you had the guts to ask me out!" I confessed.

She held my chin and looked directly at my teary eyes. "Will you marry me Natalie?"

"Yes!"

Austin's POV

Just to my surprise, Camila and her sister changed address. I had to threaten the land lord but he told me he doesn't know where they were.

Fuck!

I have never been this angry before.

Camila doesn't carry a phone she always refused when I offered to buy her one. Then there was the long break!

Damn! I'll have to wait for a week to ask her!

She can't be dating that dyke! She just can't.

I need to blow some steam and there's only one thing I need to do so I dialed her phone and she answered on the first ring. "Where are you?"

"At the club."

"I'm coming!"

Third person's POV

Austin parked his car near an alley. He got even more irritated when he didn't find what he was expecting so he dialed a number. "I'm outside."

"I'm working!"

"I don't care! Come out! Now!" After a stick of cigarette, an orange blonde girl with blue high lights came out the door. "You're fucking late! When I ask for you! You come to me!" He said as he gripped the girl's hand tightly.

"You're hurting me!" She tried to fight but he was too strong.

"Don't forget who owns you!" Austin then turned the girl around, raised her skirt and pulled her undies. "You come when I need you." Without notice, Austin plunged his manhood to the girl who cried in pain due to lack of lubricant. "You don't talk back to me!" He said as he continued his attack. "Answer me!" He pulled the girl's hair when she wasn't responding.

"Yes! Yes! Please you're hurting me!"

"Don't you like it rough!" He pushed harder.

"Not like this!"

He then pulled her hair again. "I thought I made it clear not to talk back!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Good!" After a few more thrusts, he groaned as he reached his climax then throw the girl and walked away.

The girl probably had enough and lost her mind so she grabbed the first object that she got in her hands, which was a wood, and smacked Austin on the back of his head as hard as she could.

Austin fell down, never reaching the end of the dark alley while the girl ran in the opposite direction.

A|N

BYE MAHOE... Have a nice day guys and be nice to yourselves.

PEACE  ✌✌✌✌✌

★BRITT★