Chapter 5

© axellesmet 2014

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by axellesmet. It's illegal to steal and/or copy.

____________________________________________________________________________

SKYLAR IN SHOOL ATTIRE ON THE SIDE

I'm sorry but I'm on vacation and this is like the first time I've had internet in a week .... So if some people had requests on stories I WILL do them but after my trip :) NOW on with double life ....
Chapter 3

I was in a beautiful place. My mom, my dad and Derek were there too. I haven't seen them in such a long time. I ran to them. But it didn't matter how hard I ran , I never came closer to them, their smiles faded away and were replaced by frowns. They were calling my name, asking me why I didn't join them.

' I can't seem to get closer to you ! ' I shouted back. They didn't believe me. My mom was the first one to turn around an leave. My dad stuck his hand out. I tried to reach it but it was too far away. He looked disappointed at me.

' I always knew you weren't good enough. ' He said and turned around and followed my mom. They were leaving me. They didn't look back. The only one left was my Derek. He was my everything.

' Please Sky, come to us. Don't leave me here. Join me ! ' he shouted. Again I tried to run to him. Something was holding me back. An invisible force was pulling me back. I struggled to get out but I couldn't

' I expected more of you Sky .. ' He shook his head and joined my parents. They were all walking away from me. They didn't need or want me. They thought I wasn't good enough. I fell back and was engulfed by water.

It was like I was drowning.

Suddenly the invisible force stopped pulling me down and I could swim towards the surface. I had almost reached the surface when everything went black again.

I woke up panting. I've been having this nightmare for 3 days now, and it always ends with me drowning and coming back. It's always exactly the same dream. I've had this before. Right after the incident I had this dream for months, I had a lack of sleep and was close to depression. If it wasn't for the boys then , I don't know what would've happened. The problem is that I have no idea why this dream is haunting me now?

I shrugged it off and got out of bed. I looked through my closet and decided to wear a pink skirt with a white blouse and white doll shoes. I got into the bathroom and under the shower.

Outfit :

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10868820&.svc=copypaste&id=129239724

After the incident on Tuesday things have been quite normal. I've been avoiding Connor and Cameron and after he got the hint that I didn't want to talk to him he stopped trying that often. I could still feel his stare on me wherever I went but at least he left me alone.

Gym has been really fun. I trained with the coach instead of the students because she was afraid I might hurt them.
Talking about trusting your students right ?
She also actually learned me something new. I could now fight a bunch of people on my own. I never have to feel so helpless again.

Today is the day of the big race. Riley's gang had challenged our gang and everyone made a big fuzz about it. I personally thought it was a race like another but with an actual opponent. This might be the first time of losing a race because I've never actually raced Riley, he's pretty good but so am I, as you can see, I'm pretty nervous.

After a steaming shower, I got dressed and went downstairs. I noticed it was just 7 and I still had an hour left for school. It's time for some decent breakfast, instant pancakes are not that decent but it's still good. I grabbed a bowl and the mix. I ripped open the bad and poured some in the bowl , I added water and mixed it. After about 10 minutes I had 5 delicious pancakes. I ate some and put the rest in the freezer. I got some texts from the boys asking me were we would meet up at 3. I texted them back saying I would be at the garage, as always.