Chapter 31 XL

remember the copy rights ! 

Chapter 31

CONNOR POV

It's been three days and I still haven't heard from Skylar or seen her at school. She hasn't been in the garage which is pretty weird for her. Even I know that she loves that place and that she can't stay away from it. God I really need to see her. It's killing me. I got off my bed and threw some decent clothes on other than my minion pajama.

Yes I had a onesie but only because my cousin was so crazy about them, she bought me one too.

There's no way I'm letting Skylar go without a fight or at least an explanation about the kiss.

I drove to the garage only to find a really distressed Justin. He was pacing and shaking while checking his phone every second. You could smell the fear and see the worry in his eyes.

' Hey, hey, what's up dude? You look like you're about to piss your pants ... ' I put my hands on his shoulder to calm him down. He's really sweaty ...

' I will NOT calm down Connor, not until she returns..!' He almost cried.

' Then tell me at least what happened.' I shouted at him to get through.

' Sky and Jake are missing. We've been to his house but he's not there either. The normally always come to the garage around three but it's been three days and we know something's fishy. Ryan is looking for them while I stay here in case they come back. ' He panicked. Unease was already settling deep in my bones.

' Do you have any idea what could've happened?' I asked oddly calm. Finding her was my first priority right know instead of panicking. He must have some idea, I certainly do.

' There's a big chance that they got themselves kidnapped by a rival gang. And going off that assumption, the only gang who's strong and daring enough would be Riley's gang. Brave but stupid. ' He calmed a bit down. Good, a panicked pantypisser is nothing we can deal with right now.

' Let's go then.' I told him obviously.

' We have no idea where their hiding place is ... '

Hiding place ..

...

Flashback

I really love a good morning run. The fresh oxygen running through my body make sure I have enough energy. The boost and the rush .. it's amazing. The music's blasting through my earphones while I ran further and further from home. From the moment I stepped into the park I caught a glimpse of a blonde running figure. And from my former encounters with her, I knew exactly who it was. I began to run faster to catch up with her. She was quite far away and running in a fast pace. I has even having some troubles catching up with her. We entered a dead part of town, she was still running quite a big part in front of me still clueless to my presence. I started to feel ... weird when we entered that part and decided to stay behind a little bit. She rounded the corner and stayed put there. She kept looking at this abandoned building ... weird.

My alarm signaling to home to get ready for school was annoying me as my curiosity was eating me alive. But when I hit snooze for the third time I couldn't wait any longer.. and I had to run back home ...

End flashback

I slowly returned back into reality just when Ryan was barging in.

' I really have no clue where she is and I checked all the leads and none of them had something on her.' He panicked

' Damn where the hell could she be?' Justin asked out loud..