6: I'd Like to Kill My Boss Please (Fenrys extra chapter)

warning: swearing and vulgar language. Contains mentions of sexual harassment, assault, and rape. 

---

An old office at Fort Mistward

Evening.

Fenrys

Fenrys was pissed. Truthfully, beyond pissed. His fists clenched by his side as he fought to control the urge to kill someone.

The bitch Maeve—ahem, Her Majesty Maeve had just finished frenching him like her life depended on it, and he felt like he needed a thousand baths to feel normal again. One may wonder, but Fenrys, if you hate her so much, why don't you dump her and get a new girlfriend? Well, that's because at this point Fenrys wasn't her boyfriend, he was her humble employee in an unbreakable contract of eternal servitude and obedience.

One may ask, but Fenrys, if you hate her so much and she abuses you, can't you just sue her and sever the contract? Well, no, you dumbass, blood oaths are eternal; and besides, Maeve would just go back to raping his younger brother Connall anyways, which is the exact thing he tried to prevent by joining Maeve's service.

 So as you can see that there was nothing for Fenrys to do but suffer for all eternity. But he wasn't going to even pretend to be happy about it like Gavriel and Vaughan. Nope, nope, nope. 

Back in the present, Maeve smooched him once more on the jawline, smearing her latest lip color all over him again, and walked over to the mouldy desk, hips swaying. It...didn't really whet his appetite; Maeve might have a beautiful face, but she had zero curves. At the risk of sounding like a pedophile, Fenrys would even admit that he had seen ten-year-olds with more developed-looking bodies.

The bitch bent over to retrieve something, thrusting out her behind to the three-male audience of Fenrys, Connall, and some innocent new recruit. The recruit blushed and looked away while Connall didn't even notice what Maeve was doing. Which made sense, seeing as Maeve's ass was as flat as a board.

Fenrys stuck his tongue out at her back, mentally saying, even Lorcan has a better ass

Abruptly, Maeve straightened. Then she snapped, "Fenrys," appearing as though the moth-covered curtains had irritated her, "deliver these to Gavriel's Second in your animal form!" She threw him a bundle of envelopes and official documents.

"Yes your Majesty." Fenrys shifted and took the papers in his mouth. Mentally snickering, he trotted out the door in pretend-shame. The freaky-eyed bitch might pretend all she wanted, but it was really obvious to him that she could somewhat read minds. 

That was the main reason he called her a bitch inside his head (well, besides the fact that she was one); in order to make him stop calling her that, she'd also have to admit to her mind-reading powers, which for some reason she was not very eager to do. Even Lorcan didn't know. 

Fenrys quickly slunk down the hallways of Mistward, his wolf easily following the scent of Gavriel's second-in-command.

He was well aware that all the shit he pulled with Maeve would come back to bite him on the ass sooner or later, but this was his own way of telling her to go fuck herself, and he would happily accept the consequences of his actions. The fortress was silent and the halls deserted, its inhabitants too enamored of their lives to risk the ire of the fae Queen inside. 

Fenrys detected the newly-minted Lieutenant in some corner of an out-of-the-way hall, his scent entwined with a female's. A female whose scent was coated with fear and revulsion. Fenrys tried to contain his growl. He knew the was male was a bastard from the start but this was too much, even for him.