Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Rich Kids. Check.

Bestfriends.Check.

Campus Hottie.Check.

Campus Nerd.Check.

Arranged Marriage.Check.

And to top it all we don’t want to marry each other and voila! My life is already a pocketbook or an online novel written in wattpad.  Ang cliché talaga! Start pa lang ng story ko nabobored na ako. What the heck! Hindi ba pwedeng maging unique naman ang story ko? Like…for example…ahmmm… I was abducted by a prince who turns out to be an alien then he forced me to marry his cousin who is living in sin. Hindi yung masyadong predictable ang kwento. People are getting tired reading this kind of stuff. It’s like a vampire lovestory. Who would want to marry a blood sucking monster? No matter how hot the vampire is, he is still a vampire and I don’t fucking know why people love that kind of story. It’s gruesome and just…just…boring.

But nonetheless, it’s still better than my story.

Kasi ano pa nga ba ang ending ng story na to? We would learn to love each other and we would eventually live happily ever after. Just like in the old boring fairytale minus the wicked stepmother. I rolled my eyes because of boredom. At bakit sa lahat pa ng pwedeng asawahin bakit si Luke pa? Tsssss!

Bakit ko pa kasi nakilala ang lalaking yun! Kaasar!

Years ago…(wag niyo nang itanong kung kelan kasi di makakabackread ang author kasi binlock sa office nila ang wattpad.)

‘In a world called Inamorata, you're surrounded by discriminate nations devoted to their individual nations technology and struggle for dominance. Each nation has developed its own unique way to defend and attack. Proud of their unique craft they have become obsessed to the point of worship, turning weapons to religion. Each believe that their way of life is the only way, and are dedicated to teaching their polices to all other nations through what there leaders claim as divine intervention, or as you will know it... war.

The others are known as: "Archidonis" the way of the archer, "Swordwrath" the way of the sword, "Magikill" the way of the mage, and "Speartons" the way of the Spear.

You are the leader of the nation called "Order", your way is of peace and knowledge, your people do not worship their weapons as gods. This makes you a mark for infiltration by the surrounding nations. Your only chance to defend is to attack first, and obtain the technologys from each nation along the way.

Train your army… ‘