Ch.6 Getting Kicked Out?

Zera's POV

It's been two months after Luka and Ciel got here. They've stopped all the murders. Which means they're gonna go back to England in a few days. I'm gonna miss Luka.

Time Skip(The day Luka and Ciel are leaving)

"Bye, Zera" Luka said

"BYE, KEEP CIEL OUT OF TROUBLE" I yelled back

My sister Serenity is sick at home. Now I have to deal with the Host Club, Alone. Ciel and Miyako is now gone. I swear they make the cutest couple. I walk to school. Everyone was in the cafeteria eating there lunch.

'I'm not gonna eat lunch today' I thought

A girl came up to me. She had short blonde hair. With the uniform.

She looks angry at me

She looks angry at me. I don't know why though. She seems familiar but not really. Wait...she's Tamaki's guest.

"Hello Zera, I heard you've been allowed to come to the Host Club, when it's not Club hours" She says to me as if she was drama queen

"Yes I am... Why?" I asked her

"I might as well introduce right now, My name is Shakira Scarlet of The Scarlet Company" She said

"So you're Tamaki's Well Known Guest" I said

"Yes I am, now listen here, Stay Away From The Host Club Or I'm Gonna Make You Regret Messing With Me!" She screamed at me? I can't really tell.

"I'm sorry but you can't make me, I have a right to go there" I snapped.

"Fine, I'll just get them to hate you" She said walking away

I just forget ever talking to Shakira. I walk to the cafeteria. I see Shakira? Sitting with the Host Club? Eh. I bet she's getting them to hate me. I don't care though. The Host Club is walking up to me with serious looks with Shakira with fake tears. I walk to Music Room #3.

"How long will I have to stay here?" I ask myself

The Host Club and Shakira arrive at the Club room.

"Zera, did you hurt one of my guests?" Tamaki asked me

I turn to them and say. "No. I didn't" I calmly said. I also continue with. "She's just saying that to get me to stop going here" I said simply.

"I would never, She's lying" Shakira said.

"I don't care if I get kicked out, I don't even like this Host Club. It's not even educational at all to the school. Maybe I should transfer to Lobelia Girls Academy instead or go to France to see my friend, Eclair" I said looking out the window where I saw.....

 Maybe I should transfer to Lobelia Girls Academy instead or go to France to see my friend, Eclair" I said looking out the window where I saw

ALOIS TRANCY AND CLAUDE FAUSTUS!!!!!