Chapter 53

Grace POV

"Jackson do you want waffles" I whisper. His perked up "DID YOU SAY WAFFLES" "yes" I giggle. He jumped out of his bed and bolt out of door. I laugh and run behind him. We got to the kitchen I hear him yell "YES WAFFLES" he grabbed a plate and started to eat them. I text Brendan and Evan if they wanted waffles.

They both come down stairs and start to eat. I then go back upstairs to wake Logan up. I climb under the covers "good morning Logie" I whisper. He yawned "good morning Gracie" "I made waffles" I whisper "but I want to cuddle" he said wrapping his arms around me. I smile "okay". Logan's muscles were getting bigger because he was working out more so his arms were tight around me. I feel so safe in his arms.

Logan then started to talk about vlogging again I couldn't wait for him to start vlogging again that was his passion and he was so excited for it to start again. "Do you want waffles now" I say he grins "yeah" I try to sit up but Logan's arm were to strong. He holds me tight and swings me on top of him.

I giggle "hey" and I start kiss him his hands go down and grab my ass and squeezes it. I squeal and continue to kiss him. I move my hands to his chest which was even more ripped then normal. I lick my lips "if you want it come and get it baby girl" he said with a smirk. I grin and start to leave hickeys all over his stomach. He moaned a little in pleasure. He then eventually flips us over so he's on top of me and he starts kiss my neck I put my hands in his hair. Then after a while Logan looks at me "I'm hungry can I go get some waffles" I laugh "yeah"

I throw on a new maverick hoodie and the new maverick leggings they were so comfy.

I walk downstairs and see Logan devouring some waffles I laugh "I'm going to go work out" "ok I'll be there soon babe".

I walk by the koy pound they were so cool I love koy so much. I get to the workout room. I take off my sweatshirt (there's a sports bra underneath) and I start to workout.

I was doing my 23 squat when I feel someone come behind me and grab my waist. I can see in the mirror it's Logan and he's checking out my entire body. "Don't stop cause I'm hear baby girl" we whispers. I do another squat and Logan licked his lips. "Logan you need to workout out now that's enough for today" he grins "ok that's enough for me" he then puts his head phones on and we both finish working out.

I took a shower and got ready for the day. I got changed. I wanted to go to the mall to get Logan something for Valentine's Day.

Outfit ⬇️

I get an uber and go to the mall Logan was vlogging and I didn't feel like being in it

I get to the mall and realize I don't know what to get Logan he has so many things that he loves. I look around then I see this cologne in a window which said savage I immediately go towards it and look at it. I smell the cologne and it smells so good I like melted. "Logan needs this" I say to myself. So I go to buy it and it was only 45 dollars happy I leave.

As I was walking out this little boy runs up to me "oh my gosh oh my gosh your Grace Martian" I smile "yes I am and who are you" he grins back "I'm Finn and I'm such a big fan of Logan and you. I'm so happy Logan's back to vlogging. What did you get Logan for Valentine's Day" I grin "this" I pull out the cologne Finn laughs "that's a perfect  gift for Logan". "Thanks" I say smiling.

"Well I don't want to take up all of your time" he said "no it's okay I love talking to logangsters especially ones like you who are really a big fan of Logan"

He blushed "Grace thank you for taking care of Logan without you Logan would have already cut off his hand on accident" I laugh "yeah he would probably accidentally cut off his hand" then Finn turned kind of serious "hey Grace could you actually say hi to my little sister she's a big fan of you" 

Finn pulls out his phone and FaceTime his sister. She picks it up and says "heyyy Finn where are you" "hey Cait I'm at the mall and I met someone" he said she looked curious and excited "who is it"

Finn moved the camera to me "hi Cait" I say smiling. She screamed so loud "OMG OMG YOUR LIKE MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE PLANET YOUR SO PRETTY AND FUNNY AND AMAZING IM GOING TO HYPERVENTILATE HOLY CRAP" As she screaming I see her room it looked like a hospital and she a scarf around her head. Oh no I thought I think she has cancer.

After she was down screaming she calmed down. I learned she's 13 years old. "What are you doing at the mall" she asked more calmly. "I was getting Logan a valentines present" "ohhhh let me see" I take out the cologne and show her. She laughed "that's perfect" I smile.

"This might come out rude but I need to know.... are you in a hospital" Her smile goes down a little "yes I have cancer" tears form in my eyes. "I.. I... I am so sorry if I can do anything to help I will" a small smile forms on her face "thank you but you can't really do anything just by talking to me made my day or week." I grin she is so sweet. I talk a little more she asked a lot of questions about Logan and our relationship I answered all of them.

After we're done talking Finn ended the call. He looked at me with his green eyes they were so bright "thank you so much for talking to Cait that means so much to her and me I haven't seen her smile like that in years thank you so much I appreciate this so much" I blush and smile "I will never forget this moment it has meant so much to me thank you"

I then called an uber and went home I was still a little shooken up about Cait. So I went to the backyard to relax and clear my mind.

I close my eyes and listen to the waterfall. It was so peaceful my mind went blank and I focused on breathing. My life felt so perfect I have everything. I have people who love me.

A/N hey y'all another question who is your favorite character and why?