Reunions

+America: Rebellion Battle Camp+

Something in Tom's mind clicked back into place. A rush of memories coding themselves back into his brain.

The Rebellion

Blue Soldiers

Red Army

Yellow Army

Luis Randel

Tomi and Torm

Tord

He remembered everything leading up to this point. Tom's eyes widen as he comes to his senses that Tord is kissing him.

His kissed lips smile once Tord backs away. "Tord, I remember you now." The brunet couldn't help but chuckle as his lover opened and closed his mouth like a fish in surprise. "I remember you love." He pulls Tord down a bit so he could kiss the man on the cheek with joy.

Tord had to mentally slap himself to get himself back together. He's so happy Tom is back to normal and would love to shower him with his affection, but they were still inside the rebel camp on the front lines. "Okay, first thing to do is get your ass back to our camp and then put you on a plane to the main base."

Tom yelped a little when Tord swept him off his feet to carry him bridal style. "Put me down Commie! I can walk on my own." He protests while hitting Tord on the chest.

"I'm not letting you out of my sights again."

Tom stops hitting Tord to see a serious look before he starts running out to the battle field. "You dumbass."

Tord laughs while carrying Tom in a run to one of the jeeps the soldiers came riding into the rebel camp. "All soldiers fall back! Target acquired!" He orders passing through the fighting with a winning grin on his face.

The soldiers he passes by either have shocked faces or victorious ones

"Fall back!" Some of the Red soldiers echoed out as they start backing out of the rebellion camp. "We have Blue Leader!" The soldiers who were captured with Mike earlier, followed them since they were left untied thanks to Tom's earlier decision.

"Tom!" Matt shouts as he makes his way pass his soldiers just in time to see Tord taking his friend away in the red and black vehicle driving out of the camp. He was so busy handing the back entrance with the other soldiers, that he left his guard down in the front of the camp. "Someone get Edd on the radio channel! I need to tell him Red Leader got Tom again."

Meanwhile, Tom and Tord were sitting in the back seat of the Jeep while two of Tord's soldiers sat in front driving.

"We're so glad to have you back Blue Leader."

"It's been really busy since you left." The other soldier chuckles.

Tom laughs as well, "It's good to be back, Mira, Walter."

Mira, driving the car, made it swerve to earn yelps of surprise from the passengers. The soldier got the car back on the path while looking wide eyed at the road ahead of them.

"No way," Walter, sitting in the passenger seat, says as he looks back to Tom. "You remember us?!"

"I got my memories back a few moments ago when the Commie found me," Tom told them as he repositions himself on his seat. Looking a little flustered,  Tom left out how he actually remembered everything. The action was like something out of a cliche romance novel.

Tord crosses his arms and sighs. "I'll explain the rest back at the base. For now, radio the camp to prepare the cargo plane for take off when we get there. I'm not wasting another minute putting Thomas in danger while he's here."