New Uniform for Blue Leader

+Red Army Base: 2 weeks later+

By now, everyone in the base had gotten used to their regular routine, after 2 weeks. Well just Tom's Group at least, the Red soldiers were still having a hard time adjusting to the other soldiers and their new second in command.

The base had been filled with fights and arguments. Tom and Tord just left them be on their own personal affairs against each other since none of them could interfere. Tom could if he wanted to, but Tord could not since he made the deal with the brunet.

At the moment, Tom's walking around the base doing his daily check up on his soldiers in each department. Since his first visit was the cooking department, he got a basket of wrapped cookies for the other Blue soldiers to snack on. Tom received his and ate it with the cooks in the kitchen earlier so he was okay.

He made it to his last visit of the day which happens to be the Uniforms department. He opens the doors to find all of the soldiers working hard with the fabric, his eyes traveling to his soldiers on the other side of the room. He goes over and greets them. "Hey everyone."

The head of the Uniforms department for Tom's group, Neva, looks up from her work and smiles at him. "Blue, here for the daily check up I suppose."

"Yeah, you guys are the last department today." He places a basket on the clean table with no supplies. "Some snacks from the Sadie and the others."

"Sweet," Neva says as she finishes the last piece of fabric she's working on. She folds it and sets it on the pile of the same type of clothing. "Anyways, the twins want you to try on their new design for you."

"Again?" Tom groans as he takes a seat next to her table. "I already lost count of how many times they made me try on an 'official' uniform. I think my usual attire is fine." His favorite blue hoodie already represented his group's name.

Neva giggles as she turns off her sewing machine. "Well Blue, I think this design will be your favorite. I also kinda have to agree with the like everyone else in the department, you need a new look. James is also gonna fix your hair too."

Tom let another long groan out again as he leaned his head back. Looking back he finds the rest of his soldier in his uniform department smiling mischievously at him. "No!" He exclaims falling backwards on his chair getting some looks from some of the Red soldiers.

"Yes!!" A pair of twins squeals happily coming over from the group so they take one of Tom's arms in their hold.

"You're gonna look so cute Blue! We worked really hard on this outfit!" Olivia, the female twin, says as she's holding his right arm.

"She's correct dear Blue! We've gone over your choice of clothing style to make sure you'll love this!" Oliver, the male twin, supports as he's holding his leader's left arm.

The two of them help Tom back on his feet and pull him over to a small elevated platform. Tom reluctantly lets them take him over to where they want him to stand. Olivia leaves to get a set of clothes from her shared desk with her brother. Oliver takes hold of the navy blue curtain and swings it around to cover Tom's form.

"Can't wait to see how our creation looks." Oliver grins as his sister's hands Tom the clothes through a small part in the curtains.

Tom sighs and closes the curtain all the way so no one can see him. "Fine let's get this over with." He undressed, folding his blue hoodie, shirt, and pants into a neat pile. He also lays his gear on top of them to put on with his outfit.

Then he took a look at his new clothes. A blue dress shirt with circles on the side of the shoulders that had a black and white checker pattern. A black, sleeveless vest to wear over the blue button up. He slips on the dark grey pants on his legs and buttons them up. Tom takes his belt to strap it around his waist. He adds the other supplies the should hang on, such as his holster for his gun and small side bag to carry ammunition. The last piece of clothing was his tie and shoes which were also black.