The Darkness Within Her

Hi, this is my new/old book “The Darkness Within Her”. After hitting a major writing block that sapped my creativity and desire to write, I took a step back for quite a long time and now I am back. I decided that instead of trying to write an entirely create a whole new novel; I would rewrite one I had already done.

            Back in 2011, when I first stumbled upon the Avengers, I was incredibly inspired. And I wrote a novel that I actually completed. It was the first time that I had actually sat down and written one all the way through. It was crappy and nowhere near good but I felt accomplished. I put it off to the side with the thought that one day I would get it out and make it better.

            Which is what this is. While it’s drastically different from the original, the basic plot and the relationship between my protagonist and antagonist are still there. Hopefully you’ll fall in love with them, just like I did.

            If you see any grammatical errors or have any helpful critique, please don’t hesitate to message me and I will either fix the problem or work on it for later chapters, which will be dedicated to you for your help. If you have any song suggestions or if you have art that you either made or think would go well with this story, again don’t be afraid to message me.

            As this story goes on, comment what your favorite part of the chapter was (or least favorite) and try to guess what will happen next!

The stock in the cover can be found here: http://faestock.deviantart.com/            

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story, it means so much. And now, on to Chapter 1!