Chapter Six: Magnus' P.O.V

I woke up to the delicious smell of bacon and a cramp in my back from sleeping on the couch. I moved my hand to my chest and was met with Chairman Meow’s fur. Not Alec’s head. As I looked around the living room, I began to think that last night was just some messed up dream I’d had, but then I heard singing coming from the kitchen.

I followed the voice and when I walked into the kitchen, I saw Alec trying to balance two plates of bacon with eggs and toast. Chuckling, I went over and took a plate from him, making sure to take a good whiff of the food.

“Hey, there,” I mumbled, moving behind him and snaking an arm around his waist. He leaned back into me and I smiled and smelled his hair. It smelled just like his pillow, only it was the real deal here in my kitchen, and with me.

“Good morning,” he said quietly, as if trying not to break the peacefulness we had going on. “I’m glad we’re back together.”

I smiled widely and set our plates on the table before going back to Alec and wrapping him into my arms, holding him tightly. “I am too my blue-eyed sweet,” I took my hand and placed it on his cheek, looking deeply into his eyes, I kissed him. It was only a light kiss that lasted for a few seconds, but in those few seconds I poured as much love into it as I possibly could.

“Let’s eat.”

We sat down at the table, Alec sat next to me and I was about to take a bite of food when the Chairman decided to jump on the table, then practically fall into Alec’s lap. Almost making him spill it on his self, luckily he caught it due to years of training and quick reflexes.

“Why hello there,” Alec cooed to the cat, stroking his fur and making him purr and rub against him. “I missed you too,” he giggled and it was just too cute. The whole thing was too cute.

“Oh, enough of that now,” I pretended to pout and leaned back in my chair, crossing my arms like a stubborn child. “I want my Alec, Chairman,” I directed my words straight at my cat, who looked fairly pleased with himself. “Stop hogging my boyfriend please.”

Alec looked up from the Chairman and smiled my way; he got up and walked the short distance to be right in front of me. I opened my arms wide open and he sat in my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck.

“I missed being able to call you by boyfriend.” I mumbled into his ear.

“I missed being able to be called your boyfriend,” he replied, a small blush creeping up his cheeks, making him more adorable than before, though it was almost inhumanly possible.

The two of us finished eating and went over to the couch to cuddle; I chose Say Yes to the Dress reruns as the show we would watch because I missed the new episodes during my week of complete and utter despair. As usual, I was the big spoon and Alec was the little spoon. Our blanket was lightly thrown over us and the Chairman was on the back of the couch, most likely giving me a death glare and being jealous that I get to hold Alec and he doesn’t.

I leaned my head down a bit and kissed Alec’s jaw line, he giggled and wiggled around so he could be facing me; he was biting his lip and blushing too.

“Well hello there,” his voice was husky and he had whispered the words so it was even hotter. I just about died. I still couldn’t believe this amazing boy was mine again, but I intended to keep it that way.

“Hey,” I kissed his jaw line again and he let out a short laugh and pulled my head up to meet his eyes. He smirked and pulled me close so he could whisper into my ear with that voice of his.

“Oh, you know damn well I don’t like being teased. So hurry up and kiss me, cat eyes.”

I didn’t see another option, nor did I want to. So I just obeyed.