Sneak Peak

I grabbed her hand, my fingers trembling in anxiety. "Please.." I begged her pulling her closer to me. "I love you, I know that's not enough, but please, tell me you love me too." I asked looking down at her short figure.

She looked up at me, tears in her eyes. I frowned seeing them shimmer, so I put my free hand on her cheek. "I-" she began, "I can't tell you..."

I pause for a second, before deciding to take the chance. I let go of her hand and slide my palm down to her waist. "That's alright... actions speak louder than words anyway."

I hesitate, but she doesn't. She grips the collar of my shirt and pulls me down to her level. "Shut up." She whispers before kissing me deeply on the lips. My eyes widen in surprise, but I soon give into the kiss and pull her waist close to mine.

She turns around and grinds on me. I resist a moan as I slowly bend down and slide my head along her hair and rest it on her shoulder.

I pull a nearby chair underneath my knees and sit down. She sits on my lap as she takes my hand and directs it to her chest, slowly, oh, too slowly, glides it towards her breasts.

She slowly turns her head towards me and I do the same. She leans in slowly, and kisses me again. Deeper.

Deeper.

Deeper.

DEEPER.

I feel her start unbuttoning my shirt, and I put my hands on hers, helping her do it faster. As the shirt slides off my arms, her fingers explore my body as our lips move in sync.

She stands up and take my hands, forcing me to stand as well. She led me through the building to a bedroom. I must be blushing something bright as she leads me to the center of her four-post bed.

She climbs on backwards and spreads her legs. I climb on after her and pull her petite corseted waist to mine. I know I'm going to regret, everything, but for now, I'll be happy.

Satisfied.

She kisses my lips deeply as I slide my hand up her back towards the zipper of her dress. She stops me and looks at me closely.

"Christopher... I, you know we can't. Not now. We just, have to wait..." I look at her closely as she spoke these words. Nodding slowly, I lean my head on her shoulder, and she begins playing with my hair as tears fall down my face.

What,

God, what,

have I gotten myself into?