Nobodys Watching the Movie Ya Know......

Savannah and Prodigy POV

 Savannah sighed a little from the feeling of Prodigy starting to rub on her. She could hardly finish off of what was left of her popsicle. It was also the only source that was keeping her cool since Prodigy was turning up the heat in a different kind of way ;)!!! Prodigy was continuously touching on Savannah which didn’t seem just enough for him so he grabbed both of her legs and place them upon his lap. Placing both hands high on her thigh, paying attention more to her  than the movie. Still caressing her

Savannah-Will you stop that? It’s hot enough in this house as it is since the air isn’t working to good and the repair guy won’t be here until monday noon. Your making me hot Prod *she sighed at the feeling he was sending throughout her body. That popsicle she was working on earlier was gone now and she felt the need to get another one.* Excuse me

she said and swung her legs off of him to stand up. She repeated the phrase as she passed by the other crew to make her way to the kitchen successfully without tripping over anyone extended legs or feet. Opening the freezer she grabbed another frozen treat. Same color, same flavor. Just when she was about to make her way back, she bumped into Prodigy. A light shout came as she dropped her only cooling source onto the floor. Thanking to the high heavens that it was still in the package.

Savannah-Bruh could you atleast ake some kind of noise so i knew you was coming?!?!?! *she shouted in a whisper she began walking back to the movie room until prodigy stopped her.

Prodigy-Stay in here for a minute...or two *he said as he led her over to the table by the wall away from the kitchen entrance*

Savannah hopped up onto the table to sit on since the chairs were elsewhere in the house. Opening up her popsicle, she started to suck on it but Prod snatched it away from her hands and started eating on it with a grin on his face.

Prod-Thanks *he said while putting it back into his mouth*

Savannah-That was mines and if you wanted one you could’ve went to the freezer and get you one. That was suppose to keep me a little cool for the night*she said while pouting*

Prodigy-So get another one *he said with a smile and continued to eat her popsicle. Taunting her like a little kid would after taking something from the other.*

Savannah-That’s the last of my favorite one though *she pushed him, making him stagger backwards a little. Prod shook his head like ‘alright then, I see how it is’ before he stepped back up to her. Standing in between her legs now*

Prodigy-You want to cool off, i’ll cool you off alright *He placed the popsicle into his mouth and grabbed her roughly, causing her to fall backwards onto her elbows onto the table. Quickly he grabbed her shorts and undies together and snatched them off. she gasped as her lower half was exposed to him, even though it was dark in the kitchen, he still could see her just from the stove overhead light.

Savannah-Prod, what are you doing? *she asked as herr eyes became wide by the sneaky grin that spreaded across his lips. Without him answering, her question was answered and boy was it slippery and cold. That’s right, he stuck the popsicle into herr center and began to fuck her with it. Even though this wasn’t something that she was used to, it still felt good to her hot and quickly becoming horny body.

Prodigy-Do you want me to stop? *he asked her, grunting a little from pushing the popsicle in and out of her. Making her natural flavor and the popsicle flavor emerge together to event a new flavor. Perhaps sweeter than the popsicle itself.

Savannah-Ooooh noooo *she moaned out while relaxing her whole body upon the table and hoping her voice wasn’t too loud to be heard as he pushed the popsicle in and out of her until the point it had melted off the popsicle stick, now the rest of the popsicle was inside her just when she was about to climax.

Prodigy-Uh oh *he said  then laughed a little bit as he pulled the stick out with nothing on it but her juices. She looked at him with questioning eyes as he left the kitchen, only to return with a chair in his grasp and sit down in front of her between her opened legs.

Prodigy-Looks like I have to go inside now to finish off that popsicle *he grinned and dug right in*.

Herr breath hitched in her throat, no sounds came out into the opening. She was speechless and shocked at the feeling of his tongue going in as deep as he could get it in. Massaging her walls all the while trying to get a hold of what was left of that popsicle inside of her.

He was working his tongue left, right, up and down, even sucking on her to get it out. He kept her hips still so that she wouldn’t buck so wildly on the table to attract attention from the others in the movie room, even though he kept her from doing that he couldn’t keep her from scratching the table like a mad woman or let out her quick soft breathing noises from coming out. As long as she didn’t moan out like crazy the two would be in the clear. Hopefully.

Savannah-Prodigggggyyy *she whispered behind a sigh, placing a hand upon his head, biting onto her bottom lip. Trying to make that high feeling last a little bit longer. She didn’t want to cum just yet even though she was becoming closer and closer to her peak.

Prodigy pulled Savannah half way off the table, still holding onto her hips while leaning back in the chair. Her legs were just dangling up and down uncontrollably as well as shaking. Sucking her harder than ever, the popsicle finally came out of her and slid into his mouth.

He stopped sucking and licking her for a moment to finish the popsicle, at this time Savannah tried catching her breath while leaning back on the table to rest but it didn’t last long because he went back to what he was doing. Keeping her mind to where he want it to be, in the clouds.

Savannah-Prodigy, I can’t take it anymore *she whined out a little bit loudly and leaned upon one of herr elbows for balance while reaching to him with the other free hand. Taking a hold to his head once again, this time pushing him closer to her as she felt his tongue go deeper into her again. Licking anywhere that he could reach, feeling her walls closing in on his tongue.

Panting like she was hyperventilating, she bit onto her bottom lip again to only keep from yelling but she just couldn’t hold it. Luckily a loud boom sound came from the movie in an action scene, that’s when she had yelled out his name as well as getting a solid grip onto his mohawk.

Nobody heard anything but her and Prodigy as she came with full force. Prodigy slowed his tongue movements, licking her clean, tasting her and that cherry flavored popsicle juice that still lingered in her. Once he was done, he had quickly pulled her up and placed her into his lap. Grabbing onto her face and placed his lips onto herss so that she could taste that cherry flavored popsicle too.

Afterward, she had laid her head down upon his shoulder, cuddling him as tight as she could and then after about five minutes she put her underwear and shorts back on and they headed back into the movie room sitting in the back corner so they wrent noticed.