Chapter 3

omg guys i'm so sorry i haven't wrote in like a year ahaha. i did not know that people enjoyed this book because i had made another account. well, i am going to try to start writing again. please vote and comment what you think! much appreciated<3

I glanced past Zack's wet arm to see Lilah gone. I did feel sorry for leaving her but its not like I really had a choice.

I felt more and more people staring at me as Zack held my hand tightly.

"Um..Zack I don't want to be in here. I am gonna go." I said worriedly, pulling my hand out of his grip.

"Nuh uh Taylor, you stay in..." Zack slurred once again.

Wait. Taylor? He knows your name! Way to go, I guess you aren't really invisible after all.

"Seriously. Let go." I tried to yank my hand from his grip again and I managed to get free.

Quickly, I pivoted and dove underneath the water to try to get away from Zack. I came up for air and before I reached the top, just barely seeing the lights above the pool, I was dragged farther down into the pool.

At this point, I was gurgling the water in my open mouth.

"Help!" I tried to scream through the water.

It was helpless. No one was going to hear me. No one would notice. I needed to fight for myself. Coming to my senses, I kicked my feet as hard as I could but the hand was not letting go. Then, I felt a second hand on my right leg and my hopes shot down.

Don't panic, Taylor. It will only make things worse.

Finally, with a forceful jerk of my legs, the hand let loose, as I shot up to the top and caught my breath before drowning. I swam to the side of the pool and lifting my self onto the poolside. When I laid down, I could feel my heart thumping in my chest.

Zack.

I pulled myself to a sitting position and looked into the dark water for Zack. Then, he popped up and started laughing hysterically.

"You asshole!" I shouted into the water. My anger was building up and I didn't care who saw.

"I got you!" Zack chuckled again which made me want to slap him.

Before I got put of control, I collected my clothes and rushed towards the house. It must of been my lucky day because I tripped over a wire to the lights over the pool, and once again, I was soaking wet.