Chapter 2

Heyyyyyyyy!

I got a couple of votes on the last chapter!

Thank youuuu(: it might not seem like a lot but one vote means the world to me.

love youuuu xx.

"Get off!" I managed to gasp, Zack's weight was beginning to suck the air right out of me. I was also having trouble breathing because it was Zack Bedalie. Most girls would die for Zack to be lying on top of them and saying hello to them. But, I don't really like popular boys...or popularity at all. If anyone would ever ask me to trade lives with one of the popular girls, my answer would be no.

I heard someone yelling for Zack and luckily, he heard it too. Zack used his arms to lift himself of the ground. He turned around swiftly, and walked away. What a jerk. He pushes -more like stumbles onto me because he trips over his own feet- and calls me babe, then walks away without even helping me up.

Such a gentlemen. I can see how all the girls love him.

The voice in my head makes me want to laugh, but if I do I'll look like a complete idiot that's laughing with herself.

Boys would obviously be all over me.Who wouldn't?

I really need friends, don't I... Or I need to get a life. Lilah needs to come sooner. I need to do something to keep myself from getting bored. I can do that quickly, as you can see.

Right as I was about to try to find someone or something to entertain me, Lilah rushes in and hugs me. I smile brightly at her presence, she makes me happy.

"Hey, babes!" I say and add her nickname that found it's way into our friendship a million years ago. Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but it feels like more than a million years I have been friends with Lilah.

"Hey, Boobear! Sorry I'm late. My parents were driving me crazy!" Lilah groans and she also slips in my nickname. I roll my eyes at her remark on her parents.

We walk over to the pool and dip our feet in. Both of us brought our bathing suits but we didn't plan to go in. There were tons of people to make fun of us there so we didn't take any chances.

I saw Zack walk over so I tried to get up and walk back into the house before he could notice me but he saw me and moved quickly towards me.

"Lilah let's go back into the house." I said urgently. I pulled her up ad she saw the worry in my eyes and chose not to ask questions.

We both moved quickly and came closer to Zack before turning towards the pathway to the house. I opened the small gate and let Lilah in first. Bad choice. I don't think he had much intrest in Lilah but I wanted her safe.

As I was about to close the gate door, a hand caught my wrist abruptly. I knew it was Zack. I didn't look at his face. I didn't want to see his perfectly sculpted figures.

"Don't leave me, babe." Zack purred. He got so close to me his warm breath stuck to my lips. Shivers ran down my spine and the fireworks burst again.

I couldn't help but look at him. He looked genuinely kind. I know I shouldn't of caved in the second I saw his puppy dog face. I was in a charm and I couldn't move again. My eyes were locked into his dark brown ones.

"Come in the pool with me, love." Zack pushed open the gate and grabbed my waist gently. Lilah's eyes were wide with worry at this point so I mouthed that I was fine.

My floral bathing suit was underneath my clothes. I took of my purple tanktop and jean shorts to reveal my cute bathing suit.

I looked up at Zack and saw him staring. My cheeks flamed and I looked down so he couldn't see me blushing.

"Coming along?" Zack said and reached out his hand for me to take it. Was he crazy? I wasn't interested in holding his hand.

Not every girl wants to be with you.

The disgust must of found its way to my expression because Zack laughed and just grabbed my hand anyway.

"You really don't like me?" Zack was still laughing. His sexy grin appeared on his face making me want to never stop looking away from his beauty.

"You are just a complete ass." I stated with a grin on my face too. Zack pulled me into the fairly warm water unexpectedly. Now I know why he wanted to hold my hand...for a second I thought...

He obviously isn't into you, Taylor. He probably doesn't even know who you are.

Sometimes the voice in my head can make me happy and entertained but other times, I want that voice in my head to be a real person so I could slap them.