chapter 9

After the trip to the hospital

Your pov
I sighed slightly as we all left the hospital. The fat lady only cleaned off the blood and washed my hand and told my adoptive parents that there was no cuts or scratches. Now that leaves us in the car.

"Y/n, how did you get blood on your hand?" Edd asked.

"I don't really know. I saw a girl behind glass and I saw blood on the window. I thought the blood was outside till I touched it." I spoke in a questioning tone.

The adults kept talking as I looked out the window and saw...me? The other me had (not favorite color) hair as well as (not favorite color) eyes. They had the same skin colour as me. They also had red painted white gloves on. He/she also had a halo and devil horns as well as one angel and devil wing. They also stuck their tongue out.

I widened my eyes and quickly blinked to see them gone.

"Y/n is there something out there because you've been staring out the window for a loooong period of time."

"Nope." I said while I just closed my eyes and laid my  head back on Tommie's chest.(your still a kid so your sitting on his lap)

Timmi skippi

"Tord." I said

"What?"he responded.

"Who is that who wore those angel and devil things?" I asked.

"Oh thats Nicki Demanyas.
She is one of those homeless trouble makers" Tord said.

YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA MAKE ANGELS AND DEMONS POP UP NOPE HAHAHAJAHHAHAHAHAHSHGJJFJCNGJGKKG

I ran out of ideas sorry

Bye my lovely kittens!!!