Scared

You entered the house and saw Edd go into the fridge and grabbed a bottle of cola."Oi Matt, could you go to the store and buy more Cola boxes?" Edd said with no emotion at all," sure as long as I can grab as many mirrors as I want!" Matt replied,"Ugh,fine as long as you don't waste my money!"

And with that Matt left and went to the store. You walked up to Edd and asked for something to eat he gave you a bowl and said that he'd pour you a bowl of cereal,and with that he went in into the cabinet and grab a box of Cheerios. He then poured the cereal into the bowl but some spilled and you thought it was your fault and started tearing up," No no no don't cry y/n its ok,shh!" But yet you didn't stop crying and Edd tries his best to calm you down but fails.

A few more hours later and Matt came back but noticed everyone was trying to calm you from crying about the poor droplets of cereal on the floor so he walked up to you and said," I got you so many toys,so,if you stop crying I'll give you at least 12 of them."Matt said while everyone stared at him," YOU DICK,I WANT ALL OF THEM!"Y/n said while everyone's jaw dropped,"TORD DID YOU SAY THIS TERRIBLE WORD IN FRONT OF HER!"Edd said,"HELL NAW THIS KID SNOOPED IN MY GOD DAMN HENTAI WHEN I WASN'T LOOKING!"Tord replied,"SHAME ON YOU NOW SWEAR JAR. NEXT TIME KEEP YOUR MAGAZINES IN A SHELF OR SOMETHIN."

~Tim Skip~

It was night time,you woke up at 6pm and you needed to use the bathroom so you walk outside your room and went to the bathroom that was next to Tom's room. After doing your business you decided to go downstairs and to get your teddy bear
But made sure to keep the noise down but sadly you notice Edd walked out of the kitchen in and looked at you.

Edds P.O.V

Since nobody was up decided you go downstairs and grab a can of cola and then I heard small little footsteps on the stairs and into the living room, I thought it was Matt who actually lost his mirror for the first time (in forever) but instead it was y/n walking down stairs

Cliffhanger cya bye
PS I won't write in a long time BYE