Chapter 8

Salvatore Boarding House Mystic Falls, Virginia 10:17 a.m
The next day

I couldn't sleep at the house Klaus and I called home with all of his siblings. I was in shock because Doctor Vanderbilt told me not only was I having a baby I was having three, I already love them but I don't know if Klaus would, he has always been sensitive on the topic of family, I knew that he wanted children, we both do, but we did not think it was possible. I still haven't told Klaus I am pregnant, I'm way to terrified to do it.

Last night I slept in my fathers bed even though people might say I am to old I didn't care I wanted the love and comfort that came from my father. And I got he reassured me that everything would be okay even though I knew that it might not be okay his words made everything feel like it might be.

As I got up and made my way to my fathers amazing bathroom I thought about what my Uncle Steafan's and the Mikaelson family reaction would be. I honestly think someone would try to harm me or Klaus.

I took a shower then put on my favorite gray  hoodie, black skinny jeans, white converse,  and blow dried my hair then straightened it.

I then decided it was time to face Klaus so I texted him telling him to meet me at the town square.  In case he tried to hurt me or reacted badly I would wanna be in public,  I know Klaus would never hurt me he just has a tendency to overreact or over think if he thinks the children would hurt me.