Chapter 5

Salvatore Boarding House Mystic Falls, Virginia 8:45 p.m

Today is the day of the curse and Caroline, Alaric, Jeremy, Tyler, Matt and Bonnie are nervous and trying to find a way to kill Klaus and secretly Damon's daughter, Elena is doing it out of jealousy from not having all the attention on her, Alaric is trying to save his step nieces life, Jeremy is trying to save his sisters life, Tyler, Caroline, Matt, Bonnie just don't want to loose their friend. Now Stefan and Damon are a different story.

Stefan wants to kill Klaus but he doesn't want to hurt his niece because family always come first. Damon don't want to loose his daughter and the last piece of Isabelle since her death. Plus Damon always liked Klaus just never showed it, he knows his daughter will be safe and loved with Klaus.

The Woods Mystic Falls, Virginia 9:30

Klaus and his mate were buzzing with excitement and nervousness. Excitement because they would wreck havoc together. Nervousness because they have never been in wolf form before and the transformation is extremely painful.

Klaus's witches and Isabella's one for her ritual were getting ready for both of their rituals.

Klaus and Bella were standing in each others arms watching their witches. Bella turned around in Klaus's arms and kissed him heatedly. She wrapped her arms around his neck while his went down to her hips.

"I love you Klaus," Bella said after they broke apart. He just smiled and kissed her again. Klaus didn't show emotion around other people even though these witches have seen it before but are still shocked by it.

After every thing was setup and they had the doppelganger actually both of them. Klaus's witches were in place along with two werewolves,  Jules and Mia and the two vampires, Grace and Katerina and the doppelganger Elena along with the witch, Layla. They were also surrounded in circles of fire.

Klaus stepped to finish his ritual while his mate watched. He went to Jules first and brought the she wolf up to the altar before ripping her heart out then dropped it in the bowl where the moonstone is. Then he went to the vampire Grace and dragged her up to the altar before staking her. Then last was Elena, Klaus went to her and just like the other two took her to the altar before draining her dry. Then he dropped to the floor on his hands and knees in extreme pain.

When Bella's mate finished his ritual she stepped up to do hers. First she went to the werewolf Mia before ripping her heart out. Next she went to Katerina who had caused her father so much pain then staked her. Then she went to the witch Layla the last one to finish her ritual and like Klaus did with Elena, Bella drained Layla dry. Then she felt the most horrible pain before dropping down on her hands and knees next to her mate.

Then the next thing that happens is Bonnie showing up with Elijah. Bonnie started chanting a spell while Elijah walked up to his brother. Then Klaus spoke.

"Brother they are not in the ocean," Klaus pleaded with his half brother for his life.

That made Elijah falter for a moment but he knew his brother well,"I want to be reunited with our family and I won't kill you or the she wolf next to you," Elijah said.

Bonnie was about to kill all three of them when Damon came up behind her and snapped her neck. He didn't care if he snapped his friends neck his daughter was more important than her.

In the next second in Klaus's place was a black wolf with gray stripes. A few minutes later Bella also changed but into a pure white wolf. Klaus walked up to his mate and nudged her shoulder with his head before looking in the direction of the forest. Together they went to wreck havoc with Elijah and Damon behind them.

***************************************************************
% Okay let's be clear that Mia, Grace, and Layla are made up characters I just couldn't kill Jenna. In Bella's ritual she did not have to go up to the Alter. Also from now on Bella's outfits will be posted every chapter.