More

It was finally Friday, thank god. This week has been hectic. What with all the meetings and constant thoughts of Robert, I thought my head was going go explode.

My phone went off and I saw it was a text from Shirley, saying that she was going to be a little late. I replied and got back to thinking of what to wear.

I finally decided on what I want to wear. White strapless blouse with a black skirt and a pair of white heels with a bow on the back. I also decided to curl my long light brown hair. I applied some mascara and liquid eyeliner and a coat of pink lip gloss on my full lips.

I heard someone knock on the door and immediately jumped and slid on my heels.

"Hold on Shirley I'll be right there." I said as I came up to the door. I opened it to Robert and my breath caught immediately.

"Wow. You look amazing Isabelle," He smiled and gave me a look that made me squirm a bit. "going somewhere tonight?"

"Yes, I'm going out with my friend Shirley to get my mind off things." Shit why did I just say that!? I quickly changed the subject. "What about you?"

"I think I'm staying in tonight. Isabelle would you mind if I talked with you later about something?" He wanted to talk to me about something? My heart stopped and I smiled nervously.

"Yeah of course Robert, I wouldn't mind at all." He smiled and he looked adorable, I wanted to run my fingers through his hair again. Snap out of it Isabelle!

"Great then I'll see you later." He cupped my face in his hands and gently kissed my forehead sending a sizzle like feeling through my body.

Right when he was about to let go he slammed his lips onto mine unexpectedly. Our mouths moved rhythmically as I felt his tongue dip into my mouth teasing mine. I moaned in response and he growled. My hips bucked towards him in an involuntary response.

He finally stopped and I was out of breath. I felt like when he left my mouth he took my breath with him. He winked and walked out, leaving me like mush.

Shirley finally showed up and on our way to the club the memory of what Robert did replayed in my head about a thousand times. What had happened? Most importantly why did I let it happen? We pulled up and I heard the house music bumping through the club and when we went inside there were strobe lights and people on the dance floor.

"Hey are you ok?" Shirley yelled over the music.

"I'm fine just a lot going on right now, I'll tell you later maybe." I yelled back and she nodded and smiled. We called over the bar tender, she got a screaming orgasm while I got a Sex on the Beach. We also got shots and after at least three I had a buzz and a strange feeling to dance.

We walked, more like kind of stumbled to the dance floor, and I started to sway my hips to the music. As the music went faster and harder I did so as well. I suddenly felt hands on my hips and looked back.

It was Robert, what the hell was he doing here? I would have asked him but I was buzzed and couldn't think straight. I just forgot about it and started dancing with him to the music.

As my hips swayed on his body his hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer, I felt something hard. I didn't care, I kept dancing and I turned around and we were face to face dancing intensely not breaking eye contact.

Before I knew it he was gone, leaving me alone on the dance floor. I walked back to Shirley who was talking to a guy at the bar. I felt like puking, my head was spinning and I felt as if the floor was tilting.

"Hey are you ok Belle? You don't look good c'mon lets go." She was worried and I could tell.

"No no Shirley please I don't want to ruin your fun." I was dizzy and couldn't stand it.

"Let's go." she grabbed my arms and the guy she was talking with grabbed the other and led me to the car.

We drove for what seemed like forever. We finally got to my house and Shirley took me inside.

"I hope you feel better Belle, love ya." She smiled and kissed my cheek and walked out. I let sleep take over me and I was woken by knocking at the door. I peered at the clock.

3:15 a.m.

Who in the hell? I walked to the door and opened it to Robert staring at me intensely.

"Robert, what are you doing here..." he kissed me hard cutting me off and I gasped but involuntarily kissed back breathing hard. He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and pinned me to the wall.

"Put your arms around my neck. Now." he commanded me in a voice that made a chill go down my spine.

"Why should I do that?" He glared at me and immediately I put my arms around his neck pulling him in. I gripped his hair making him grind his hardness against my pussy making me wet.

"Good girl. Now tell me what you want me to do." He whispers in my ear making me shiver.

Make me cum Robert.

"That would be my pleasure." Crap did I just say that out loud? He smiled and laid my body down on the sofa then got on top and slid his fingers in my panties. I moaned, needing him to touch me there.

"You are not to cum until I say so. understood pet?" I nodded slowly. What the hell? How was I supposed to do that? Right before I said something his fingers started to toy with my folds teasing me. I moaned and tried to push against them.

"Patience pet." I groaned. Why is he teasing me? His fingers plunged into my pussy and I let out a yelp. Faster and faster his fingers went in and out of my pussy making me moan and almost scream Roberts name.

"Robert I'm gonna cum!" I nearly screamed out.

"Not yet pet hold it there baby." How can I do that when your fingers are like magic!? I thought to myself.

"Cum Isabelle, all over my fingers" He kissed and bit my neck as I came closer and closer to my release.

"Ooohh god Robert I'm coming!! Ooh Robert!!!" I screamed as I bucked against his fingers.

"That's my good girl." My insides warmed to his praise and finally it was over and I was a hot mess. He got up and carried me to my bed in his strong arms.

Safe.

"Goodnight Isabelle, sweet dreams." He kisses me on the lips before disappearing from my room.

"Sweet dreams Robert." I say barely as I doze off into a sweet slumber.

Robert..
*************************************

Welp here you guys go, this chapter is more longer and kind of better in my opinion. But I hope you guys enjoyed it!! I'll write more soon I promise! ^.^