Breathless

Ever since that night when I had the intense experience with Robert, my head hasn't been straight. It's like the feel of his touch, the intense gaze that made me want him, and the feelings I had were burned into my head. I just wanted it to stop.

"Hello, Belle?," I was broken out of my thoughts and saw Shirley smiling at me, "What's wrong with you, you've been like a zombie all morning. Did something with Trey happen?" I smiled back, I really don't know if I should tell Shirley about Robert. What if she thinks I'm a whore or something?

"Shirley, I'm fine thank you for your concern though. No it isn't about Trey, I haven't talked with that asshole." I bit my lip at the thought of how Trey left me. I still wonder why, why he left.

"Hey don't cry, he is an asshole and you deserve better." I blinked and felt my tears fall, then with a slight smile I wiped my tears.

"I'll be ok. Hey, why don't we go to a club tomorrow? I need to get out and get my mind off things." She quirked an eyebrow and smiled.

"That sounds great, how about we hit up Raven?" She laughed, "And no it isn't a kink club." She winked then walked away.

Finally work is over and I'm more tired than usual. I guess its do to the fact of meetings and Robert in my head. I wasn't very sure if I should talk to him or just leave it alone, could it be that he was tipsy? My mind replayed thoughts and questions about a million times before I got home.

As I was driving up I saw Robert outside, he was wearing a tank top with gray sweats. I was practically drooling over how God like he looked. I got out of the car hoping he wouldn't see me.

"Hey Isabelle!" he shouted from his yard as he started jogging up to me. I could feel myself blushing.

"Hey, Robert. What's going on?" I felt like I was going to explode I thought I sounded like a dumb ass.

"I just thought I would stop by to say hello." he smiled at me and immediately I felt an electric feel go through me. "So about the other night, I apologize I was tipsy and I couldn't help myself." His eyes went dark as he stared at me, it was just like that night. As if I was his prey.

"It's perfectly fine, don't worry about it." I smiled nervously, what's wrong with me?

"You seemed to really enjoy it," he snaked his arm around my waist and whispered heavily in my ear , "don't worry I did too." He bit my earlobe making me gasp and a wetness start in my panties.

He smiled at me and bit his lip. He lowered his head and his lips were about to meet mine. But then he pulled away, leaving me feeling alone.

"Would you like to come over to my house and have some tea?" I nodded. There was nothing wrong with going into a sexy man's house was there? He smiled and took me hand in his and lead me to his beautiful house.

We walked inside and I was shocked. His floors were covered in cherry wood except for his living room, that was covered with dark red carpet. His house had a scent of cinnamon and chocolate. We walked into his kitchen and it was made out of marble.

"Come, let us have tea out on the back porch." he lead me outside and the view was beautiful. "I hope you don't mind that we sit outside, it's more peaceful."

"Not at all, it's beautiful in fact. Your house is beautiful as well, how did you get it to be this nice?" I took a sip of tea.

"My father helped me pay for it, he paid the construction workers to make the house just as I wanted it to be. My father is the owner of the company who builds houses and designs as well." He smiled then continued. "I moved out here because I wanted to get away from everything that was going on with my family."

"I'm sorry that's happening to you Robert." I bit my lip I didn't know what else to say.

"It's fine. So tell me about yourself, you seem like an interesting person." he winked at me and I felt my face get warm.

"Umm, ok. Well I work at an office downtown for a design company and I've lived here practical all my life. my family split up, so we are not all together obviously. So yeah that's pretty much it." I half smiled, did I give him enough information?

"Interesting, well if you wouldn't mind me asking, but are you single?" the question hit me and I tried to hold back tears. I cleared my throat and blinked.

"Yes I am, but I'm not looking for any relationships right now, I apologize." I felt out of breath, and everything hit me. What the hell am I doing?

"Isabelle are you ok?" Robert came around the table and picked me up slowly.

"Yes I'm fine," I stood up with him and nearly tilted to the ground, he caught me in his warm arms. For some strange reason I felt safe.

"Mmhmm, no your not," I felt him chuckle against me, sending a jolt to my area. "C'mon let's get you home." he walked me home and laid me on the couch then leaned down and softly brushed his lips against mine. My body shivered. Please stay.

Whoa where the hell did that come from!? If anything I just wanted him to leave.

"I'll see you later hon, get some rest pet." he smiled at me then left the house. My head was swirling around and I couldn't think straight. I let sleep consume me.
*************************************

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed the chapter sorry it took so long to upload I couldn't think of what to write! But thank you so much for everyone who has bee reading my story I promise I will write more!! :)