Chapter 2. "A Walking Cliché"

Cole Tyson as Matthew Noszka.

B L A C K B O M B S H E L L S
Copyright © 2018 Kilahkelly
All Rights Reserved

No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system without permission from the author.

Not edited.

"Everyone's staring at us"

"What's new" Alexis scoffed.

"I don't really blame them, we look cliché"

Chanel had a point, we did look cliché. All four of our arms were linked together, our feet were in sync as we walked up the stairs of Westbrook High school for our senior year. As I looked around, everyone were indeed looking at us. Some were watching us with pure admiration written all over their faces, and of course there were always the envious ones who did nothing but glare at us.

I mean not to brag or anything, but we're kind of like the poster kids for friendship around here. In high school you never know who your friends are, but lucky for me I had a pretty good idea who mines were. I could count on them for literally anything and vice versa. What's better than Bestfriends who actually had each other backs, absolutely nothing. I guess that's what's makes us popular around here, besides the fact that Chanel is head cheerleader of course. Everyone could see that we're generally there for each other.

Under the biggest tree in the courtyard, is where the girls and I hangout during our free time at school when it's not to cold of course. The large table with benches on every side of the table. Everyone knew not to sit here unless they wanted to face Dior wrath. We owned it according to her.

We had approximately thirty minutes before our first class, so we sat down on the table and used that time to catch up with each other. Dior went to The Bahamas this summer and Chanel went go cheerleading camp, while Alexis and I worked at her family dinner. We had no time to catch up with them. I

"You guys heard about the new girls?"

Chanel being the caption of the cheerleading team and one of the most popular girls at our school, she knew all the latest gossip.

"Apparently they got kicked out of their old school for nearly driving this girl to suicide." A horrified Chanel said.

"That's terrible, how did they get into our school. Their basically criminals"

"Yeah, Principal Steen has zero tolerance for bullies"

Principal Steen was the main reason why our school was known to be a safe place for high schoolers when it's done to bullies. Until now that is.