Chapter1. " Everything Happens For A Reason"

B L A C K B O M B S H E L L S
Copyright © 2018 Kilahkelly
All Rights Reserved

No parts of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information storage or retrieval system without permission from the author.

High school for most people is what most would consider hell, because sadly not much teenagers fit into highschool.

Highschool has always been divided and will always be divided. The reason simply being that everyone is not the same and will never be the same. Of course we have things in common with mutiple different people but that still doesn't mean you're the same person.

There's only two ways that you could survive highschool. Either you be a loner and endure highschool all alone and regret it later on, or make friends. Not any friends though, friends that you could see yourself being close with for a lifetime. Trust me it'll pay off in the long run. At least thats what I did and 3years later we're all still bestfriends and I don't know what I'll do without my girls.

Flashback

First day of school are the absolute worst thing ever. Especially when you're lost and don't know a single soul there. Not to mention you're to shy to ask for help. What made it even worst was that I just stood there watching as some people passed me trying to get to their classes early, while some where lingering in the hallway catching up with their friends. Just when I had my mind made up to go ask for help when someone tapped me on my shoulder, grabbing my attention was a petite girl with long blond box braids and a friendly smile.

"Hey I'm Chanel, you're new here too?" I nodded

"Isn't it obvious" I said laughing, making her laugh as well. " I'm Brie" I extended my hand for her to shake. "Its nice to meet you"

She shook my hand grinning at me showing off her white teeth "Why don't we compare our time tables, maybe we might have classes together"

We compared our schedules and it turns out we had Maths and English together with some teacher name Mrs.Gibson. A teacher who teached both those subjects, I can't wait to see this. Then we had homeroom in five minutes or we'll be late for out first class as freshmen.

"Come on, lets go ask for help"

📚📚📚📚📚📚

Its been a week since Chanel and I met and unlike me she was a super friendly person, which made it easier for her to make friends. I on the order hand had no friend besides Chanel. Well there was this one guy that I sit next to in History class that continues to ask me after every class to borrow my notes. Which I normally just brushed off. I mean are we not in the same class. I have zero tolerance for lazy bastards, but that could've been a way of making my acquaintance.