crazyyyy

"I'm going to be out all day today." Logan says as he tightens a tie around his neck while I put some mascara on in the mirror.

"Where are you going?" I inquire, twisting the bottle shut and reaching for some lip balm.

"Meetings, meetings and more meetings." He sighs and moves to me, reaching an arm around my waist and placing his chin on my head. "There are packs around our area getting antsy from this group of rogues that are slowly building. I'm positive it's nothing, but they need someone to calm the situation down and obviously they refer me." He says smugly, smirking at me through the mirror and I only roll my eyes at his arrogance.

"Well have fun, don't miss me too much." I tease him and smile. Logan swiftly turns me around pulls me closer to him, all the while smiling.

"Might be hard." He smiles dashingly and kisses me lightly. I kiss him back and he nibbles on my lower lip before pulling away. I watch as his eyes glaze over and he licks his lips.

"Mmm, vanilla." My eyes widen as he subtly licks his lips seductively, tasting my lip balm and heat runs through my body. My wolf Bella howls in lust and I shiver with her. It may not sound like much, but seeing the most attractive man -next to those humans Chris Evans and Hemsworth- in a sexy suit, licking his lips that you just kissed...it does things to a girl.

"W-Well have a good time, be safe, bye." I mumble flustered and he laughs, well aware of the effect he still has on me. I place my hands on his chest and his laughter immediately ceases. I look into his eyes and kiss his jaw tenderly. I pull away to see his eyes darken and I smile at him innocently.

"Two can play at that game, love." I joke and push him out of the bathroom and I hear him growl out of his nose.

"I'll see you tonight, beautiful!" He shouts over the door and I bite my lip as giddy butterflies fill my stomach from his simple endearing name.

-

Trees blur past me and I inhale sharply as I pound my feet harder on the pavement below me. I pump my arms by me and my hair blows in my face.

I haven't ran in ages and I have missed the feeling, and my body has definitely taken the effects of eating too many cupcakes and not working out enough. Matt's been spending time with his mate recently and we have yet to train in a while.

I stop to do a few squat jumps and lunges, and then return to running, eager to break a sweat. For me, the satisfaction of working out is amazing. I love feeling the burn in my muscles and my heart beating faster as adrenaline kicks in. I loop around a massive tree and make my way back to the pack house and I see a bunch of kids running around in the front.

"Luna! Luna! Luna!" They all shout as they spot me and they run towards me. I stop hastily and gasp for air as I try to regain some composure.

"Hey guys!" I smile as I pant lightly but they seem oblivious to my exhaustion. I look over the group of pups, smiling and my wolf jumps around, eager to see them.

"Hi, Luna!" They all cheer and I grin at them. I bent down and they all swarm around me, a few even reaching up to hug me and I eagerly squeeze them back.

"How are all of you? Charlie, how's school?" I ask one of the more shy boys and he glows up. Throughout the time I've been here and Logan's been out, I've spent time around the house and getting to know as many as I can, including the pups.

"It's fun! We did finger painting today and worked on training!" He grins and punches the air with his tiny fists.

Not to be alarmed, the 'training' the pups in our pack endure is merely playing around with slight advancement compared to human gym class. An extended period of time for them to run around, teaching push ups, other beginner body-weight workouts and play-fighting. It keeps the undeveloped wolves sane and calm while the pups go through puberty, significantly earlier than humans.