Dream or Nightmare?

~ Connor ~

It was dark and foggy but I was hella sure that I was in the forest. Judgin from the apex of the moon, I would assume that it is midnight. Now, the questions are, what in the hell am I doing here?

I walked around trying to find my way. I passed by a humongous tree and kept walking. After a while, I passed by another enormous tree when I realized that it was the same tree that I passed by earlier. Then I heard a branch snapping, I turned quickly trying to catch what or who was there. 

"Who's there?" I yelled. No response.

'Another twig snapping'. "WHO'S THERE?! I know someone's there! Do not fuck with me!! I have a-" I stopped searching for a weapon when I found a large branch, "weapon and I am not afraid to use it!"

Then there it was, a wolf, but it was no ordinary wold, it was the size of a car. I threw the branch expecting it to fetch since its part of the dog family. "......... so I'm guessing wolves don't play fetch...." I whimpered. It didn't do anything, it just stood there while staring at me with golden eyes.

Then, it started walking towards me. Me- knowing that large animals are a big no-no ran. I ran as fast as I could but the wolf started running and in a flash, I was tackled to the ground. It opened its mouth and I saw its teeth which was the size of a pencil and as thick as a book.

Then it spoke.

Wait, spoke?

What the hell?

Is this even reality?

Wait, wolves don't speak right?

Wolves are scary as fuck!!!

As if on cue, it growled at me like it read my mind which made me more scared.

"You'll meet two, before you meet us. But beware, when we meet, do not talk to me instead, you should run. Run like more of me are chasing you!!" the wolf said. It sounded like a phrophecy and I am taking it as that.

I didn't even realized that it hovered on top of me until it moved away. I got up and looked for the wolf but it wasn't there. Instead, there was a man. A tall, dark figure, with a built back. I didn't see his face but he had a dirty blonde hair.

Now, I don't mean to sound like a fangirl but DAMN!! look at that back and leg!! THIS GUY WAS A SEX GOD!

I think he read my mind because he ran....... like a wolf? Then it hit me.

I just met a werewolf.

When the wolf hottie left my sight. I turned around and smashed my face into a rock. But it was a soft rock. A rock with some defined abs.

Wait, rocks don't have abs.

I looked up in horror and saw another half naked sex god with chiseled chest and abs. I tried to look for his face but he spoke.

"CONNOR! YOU BETTER WAKE UP!! ITS TIME FOR SCHOOL YOU LAZY ASS!!"

Aha. He sounded like mom.

"DO NOT MAKE ME COME UP THERE!! HURRY UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE!"

WAIT! THAT IS MY MOTHER. BUT- HE WAS HOT DUDE?!?!?!.

Then, I woke up with a scream stuck in my throat. 

"What in the fucking hell?" I whispered.

Well, it seemed like it was a dream/nightmare. Looking shocked I got up and got ready for school.