End - Happy

Amina

As I looked at Trevon I couldn’t help but to smile at him. He looked handsome just different from the Levi jeans and tee shirts that I was accustomed to all of the time. He sat next to me in his red and black tux on his IPhone most likely on twitter or Instagram. I just cuddled next to him making his divert all attention towards me. I knew how to do it all the time, Trevon basically lived on Instagram and twitter for basically his fan base. There was time where crazy ass fans would get in contact with him and call me hoes or something and others would call us a great standing couple would beat the odds.

“So since we are a tad late, we could do a few pictures then head inside the hall and at least get an interview with Urban XL since they have been begging for an interview.” Trevon’s manager Anna said as she typed away on her phone. I doubted that Trevon was listening because he took out his phone and started snapping pictures of me and him just making me burst into a fit of laughter.

“Are you listening?” I giggled and he looked at me and winked at me, he didn’t hear a single word. I looked at Anna and politely smiled, “I got it, and I’ll just alarm him when he gets off track.”

“He’s too in love to listen, it’s cute.” She complimented making me smile.

Trevon just cuddled close to me kissing me softly on my neck making me blush so hard that Tonton had to get in between. Yes, Tonton came along and wore a bowtie like a gentle dog even though I hated bowties on him.

“Damn Ton, can a nigga get some time? You such a mama’s boy…damn.” He complained and I pet Tonton just laughing.

“You so jealous, that’s our baby.”

“Whatever ugly,” he snuck a kiss on my lips and I shook my head.

After a few more minutes we finally pulled up to the hotel and I already could see the flashing of cameras through the tinted windows making me squint in small pain.

“You sure you want to go out?” he asked and I looked at him, it was either I face my fears or not and I’m not flaking out now.

I grabbed Tonton’s leash and looked at him, “Babe it’s now or never.”

He smiled; he knew that I was ready. He trusted me to know that I am.

The doors opened and I stepped out with Tonton beside and I felt like the flashes got even brighter to the point where I didn’t even know where to go. I practically stood there with Tonton was just as scared as me until Trevon wrapped him arm around my waist.

“You’ll be fine, just relax,” he whispered into my ear then kissed me on the cheek making me smile which made the camera men take pictures even more.

We stood on the red carpet taking all kinds of pictures as an engaged couple in love with our baby Tonton.

We walked inside the hotel where there was fewer cameras and more people. Now I felt more relaxed I just had to imagine that this was the strip club but I wasn’t naked stripping.

I looked around and seen plenty of rappers, singers, producers and Evie. Well she was married to Jaye still so I guess she had the right to be around at the event gala I guess.

“Hey engaged couple!” I heard a voice and turned around to see Ms.Soley. She was a blogger on her website Hot Miami. Me and her actually became great friends before Trevon and I got back together because I planned her wedding.

“Soley,” I smiled giving her a big hug.

“Wassup Sol,” Trevon said giving her a soft hug.

“I’m hanging out here, obviously you are the couple of the hour, how’s planning the wedding is going?” she asked and he looked at me smiling.

“Well it’s no problem it’s kind of natural to me.” I answered and smiled as cameras just recorded our conversation without a single care.

“We waiting on that destination where the wedding is going to be, you got to stop leaving is in the dark room.” She laughed and we both smiled looking at each other and he kissed me.

“We’ll tell you guys when its officially ready, we just want a private wedding for the sake of us two you know?” Trevon stepped in and Soley smiled.

“Well can I have a moment with Trevon if that is fine with you, I’ll bring him back the way you gave him to me,” she joked and Trevon gave me a kiss on the cheek and grabbed Tonton’s leash from me.

“Go mingle I’ll be back, no more than ten minutes okay?” I nodded my head and looked on as he walked away with Soley and I walked to the bar ordering me a long island ice tea.

“Amina.” I took a deep gulp of my drink already realizing who’s voice I was listening to then turned around to see Jaye.

We wore an all-white tux and was very much blinged out for the occasion.

I took another gulp of my drink and looked at him, he had the same look the last time I saw him when I was in jail.

“Jaye, how are you?” I asked and he smiled.

“I’m alright, you know. Congrats on the engagement.” He said looking at the ring making me wiggle my ring finger.

“Yeah, he was there in my darkest, I’m happy I got him.” I smiled just even thinking about him then he cleared his throat, “How’s your marriage with Evie?” I asked leaning on the bar.

He looked around and sighed, “Every day is a battle you know? I really wish that I told you in time then it wouldn’t have been like this.” He said and I nodded my head taking another drink. I already seen where he was going and I was going to just let him ramble about, “I got a question for you though? Do you still love me Amina?” he asked and I looked at him with a blank stare.

“Amina, our table is ready; you want to go inside now?” Trevon stepped in wrapping his arm around me and pulled me close to him, “Wassup Jaye, I heard you was doing it big in Germany last month?” he asked and Jaye gave a fake smile just making me smile.

“I’ll see you later right? Maybe with your wife.” I petted Tonton and me and Trevon went on into the hall hand in hand.

I stopped and turned to him and smiled, “I love you ugly.”

“I love you too baby. Every second goes down in our book of love.”

I smiled and looked down at Tonton, “You want to go to the bay front, ditch this here?” he smiled and he grabbed my hand dragging me out of the hotel practically running with Tonton and we took a cab to Bay front Park where it was practically empty.

Once we got on the field I let Tonton off of his leash and sat on the grass with a five thousand dollar dress on leaning on Trevon’s chest.

“We should have our wedding here.”

Bay front had nothing private about it; it was big ass shit and had no roof.

“No.” I answered bluntly and he sighed.

“Okay how about this, we’ll have the wedding at the intercontinental then we’ll have everyone come out here for the fireworks and live concert open to the public all proceeds go to charities of our choice. Let’s not make everything about us that day.” He explained and I looked at him and grinned.

“I like the way you think!” I said and kissed him on his lips.

I made the right decision; I love this man so much that words couldn’t explain how much I love him. He made me a different woman and he became a different man. I love my soul mate that’s been there practically my whole life. Even though Jaye, he was there for me and I love that about him. I made the right decision by leaving the dummy and getting with a real man. I’m happy.

Well this is the end! It was good while it lasted, I might write a wedding chapter but I don’t know about all that cause Trevon has a lot of plans. Thank you to those who has been there since the first chapter and those who have come now! Please Read my other stories! Comment how you felt about the story beginning to the end did you like it? Did you hate it? I’m open to all questions about the story; I will be answering all comments for this!