chapter 11: Hwan is born!!!!

Youngsaeng was frightened.  Surgery was never easy to take. But he understood that Kyujong was there for him.  He was his rock. At least with him there he could relax.

"The basics of a C-section are an incision that allows us to go in and break the amniotic sac and remove the baby." The doctor explained.  

"Well I be able to handle the surgery in my current condition?" Youngsaeng asked.

"I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to." The doctor explained, "I swear to you that nothing will happen. I've done this surgery a hundred times although you are a special case. I'll be sure to be careful."

"I trust you." Youngsaeng replied. As they wheeled him out of the room the band gave words of encouragement. They followed as Kyujong led the way beside his lover. Finally they came to the operating room.  As the doors opened Kyujong offered one last bit of loving consolation before going to change into scrubs to meet him in the room for him.

"I'll be with you the whole time I promise. You won't be alone through any of this." Kyujong replied quickly kissing his head.

"I know I won't. I'll always have you." Youngsaeng replied.

"Yes you will." Kyujong replied as he kissed his knuckles tenderly, "I'll meet you in there in a few minutes ok."

"Ok I love you." He replied.

"I love you too." Kyujong replied as he let go of his hand as they will him into the operating room Kyujong was escorted to the prep room to scrub up and get Suited. The doctor helped him into a sterile gown and gloves. Now suited in Scrubs it was ready to go into the operating room. All the while he was worried about what would happen. Once he walked into the room he saw Youngsaeng sitting on the edge of the bed, he went over to him. He saw a anesthesiologist behind him with a tray with a needle and clear cover and a alcohol wipe while Youngsaeng's hospital gown was completely opened from the back. The first step of the operation was the insertion of an spinal block. It would not have them from any further pain. Youngsaeng arched back leaning on Kyujong for support. After a sharp pain he went numb. He was finally out of pain. 

"Before we make the incision we're going to have to have him lay down." The doctor explained "After that we'll apply a small curtian. Then we will clean the belly with iodine. That way the area is sterilized and it listens bacteria. We will also give him fluids through his IV. You can hold his hand if you like."

As soon as that was explained they laid him down and pulled up the gown up to his chest reveling the belly and put a curtain between his head and his lower body, as Kyujong went up to his shoulder and held his hand.

"You're going to be alright I promise." Kyujong promised.

"I know but it feels weird and cold." Youngsaeng replied as he felt the iodine on his belly.

"All right I'm starting the incision." The Doctor replied.

"Please be careful." Kyujong replied as the doctor replied with a soft nod as he started.The first incision was something that was hazy to Youngsaeng. It was more pressure than a pain. Though he didn't feel the cutting happening there was a little tugging. There was only a shift or a movement within. Kyujong could tell that he was worried about the whole thing, so he decided to help keep him calm by occupying his mind on something else.

"Hey Saeng, do you remember Daengee?" He asked gently as he gently looked at him and took his hand.

"You mean the dog we took care of back in October for the show we did?" Youngsaeng questioned.

"Yes Saeng, her." Kyujong replied with a nod.

"What about her?" Youngsaeng asked as he felt another tug.