Chapter 3: 5 months part 2

September 22, 2006

It was a little later that day, the boys had to change clothes before taking Seungwoo to a protection place for children, on the way there they were trying to get him to talk to him but he just sat beside Youngsaeng keeping quiet.

"SeungWoo, are you feeling ok?" Kyujong asked as he was sitting in the seat in front of them across from Hyunjoong. "Are you excited to meet new friends??"

"He's scared to talk to you Kyujong." Hyungjoon replied as he was sitting next to Youngsaeng and SeungWoo in the backseat.

"Why me?" Kyujong asked looking at him. Hyungjoon smiles then looks at Seungwoo.

"Seungwoo, You dont like him right?" he asked mentioning Kyujong to the little boy but the little boy didn't reply.

"You're scary too." Kyujong replied looking at youngest member of the group.

"That's because my words are disregarded by others." Hyungjoon replied. Hyunjoong who was in the seat in front of him looked at the little boy.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked him holding out his water bottle to him seeing if he gets a reaction.

"Are we in a desert hyung?" Hyungjoon replied looking at the 4D leader.

"Ani, I just thought he might be thirsty." Hyunjoong replied.

"Seungwoo ah."

"Do you know how to talk?" Hyunjoong asked still trying to get the boy to talk. Youngsaeng who was sitting there with one hand on his stomach and the other one behind the boys back to make sure the boy wouldn't fall, "please look at us."

Even then the boy didn't reply, Hyunjoong tried again.

"Seungwoo ah," He began looking at the boy, "Do you like soccer?" when the boy didn't reply he turned around in his seat facing the front. "I won't talk then."

Kyujong looked at the boy, 'he must be tired' he thought.

"You want to sleep?" He asked him but Seungwoo shook his head.

"Then hyungs will show you something," Jungmin replied as he was in the seat infront of Hyunjoong, "like sing you a pop song."

"ABCDEFG," Kyujong began as he sung the ABCs; "HIJKLMNOP."

Soon Jungmin began to sing along.

"QRSTUV" they kept singing until Hyungjoon joined in.

"WXY and Z," near the end Jungmin started to laugh. Kyujong heard it and looked over at him.

"Did you miss something?" he asked with a smile.

"I don't know." Jungmin laughed as he started munching on the snack he has in his hands. Hyungjoon and Kyujong shrugged their shoulders and looked back at the little boy as they continued singing, "Now i know my ABCs"

"NEXT TIME WONT YOU SING WITH ME?!" Hyungjoon finished.

"Wow!" The other 2 members replied looking at him.

"YAH!!" Hyungjoon yelled doing a note a little higher then his normal singing, which caught Jungmin's attention.

"What's that? Teach me properly." He teased making the maknae do it again. Kyujong grabbed a chip and stuck in his mouth to shut him up. Hyunjoong looked at Seungwoo again.

"Do you want me to tell you something funny?" he asked, "a few days ago, we met Mr. Andre Kim," he began and changed his voice to do a bad impression of the fashion designer, "SS501"