Trapped

A/N: Thank you for 1K reads! Ahh! I'm so grateful! Please, if you guys could send in fanart that would be great!

Hermione felt the warm air against her cheeks. Her feet kicked up sand as she ran across the shore. Her laughter rang through the air. She didn't know who was chasing her, but she knew she wasn't in trouble. Arms wrapped around her torso. The girl let out a shriek as she was picked up and carried over to the big, blue ocean. The sun was going down, but she couldn't see that. Her eyes were squeezed shut. 

Suddenly, she was dropped into the ocean. The cold water surrounded her. Hermione opened her eyes and gasped for air, but there was only water. She started sinking towards the bottom, losing sight of the sky. She wanted to know who dropped her, who was the mysterious person was.

She was being pulled up. Up, up, up out of the water. She stood in the water, completely dry. She saw Ron, with a firm grip on her arms. Her Ron. Everything about him was familiar. His baby blue eyes, his bright red hair, his freckles. Everything.

But then... it wasn't Ron. It was Fred. He was there and he was beautiful. All she ever wanted. His rough hands were grasping her arms and she didn't want him to let go. He wasn't grinning, which was different from normal. He always smiled. She loved his smile and the one little dimple on his left cheek.

"Fred..." she whispered, the wind whipping her hair about. Fred placed his hand on her cheek.

"'Mione." he said softly. Damn, he was gorgeous.

"Can you do one thing for me?" she asked sweetly.

"Always." he responded.

"Can you kiss me?"

Hermione woke up, gasping for her breath. Did she ask Fred to kiss her? No, it had to be Ron she asked. But she knew it was Fred. And she wished she could have stayed asleep a bit longer.