3 - *NOT CLICKBAIT*!

TEEN VOGUE
written by
Shay & Liza
©️ TEEN VOGUE, 2017

ATLAS ARCHER, RISING YOUTUBER IS REVEALED TO BE THE BIOLOGICAL SON OF LISA AND DAVID WALKER?! WHAT THE F*CK?

RECENTLY, in a vlog Atlas Archer revealed he had re-met his biological parents. The video titled: So Apparently, My Parents Are Famous has reached 6.8 million views since it's release yesterday morning.

Archer, a 19 year old Canada native is an adorable, vibrant, bisexual, director in the making. He puts out weekly videos on his solo channel: Movies by Atlas and videos every other week on a well known collab account with his adoptive siblings Bea and Liam Mavis called: The Babysitter's Club.

There was always a speculation about Archer's biological parents, but Atlas revealed this in his video,

"My mom and dad are Ruth and Joel Mavis. They taught me how to ride a bike, how to right hook someone who tried to f***k with with me, and they were there when I gave my valedictorian speech. I love them because they are my parents. Lisa and Michael are kind people, who weren't ready to have another kid. I love them, but not because they raised me."

If you have been living under a pop culture rock, Lisa and David Walker are an Emmy-Oscar winning power couple. They direct, act, and have already made big bank with their films (that haven't even been release yet!): Waiting Room (2018) and The Perfect Demise (2018).

Despite the amiable reputation Atlas has, he and the Walkers have received some very harsh back lash. Some taking to Twitter to talk about Atlas' ungratefulness. Archer's fans, dissing the Walkers.

trumpsupporter666 | #unapollogeticallywhite
Atlas Archer doesn't accept what great biological parents he was blessed with. Lisa and Michael did right by leaving him!

babysittersdub | give atlas archer an oscar
the walkers are assholes, and that's fax. they could take care of rhea A N D aris, but not atlas? sounds fishy to me sis!

Atlas in the video announced he was taking a break to comprehend the sudden changes in his life. (This will have been the young YouTuber's second break in 3 months. The first from his car accident...)

Lisa and Michael's management had this to say about the truthfulness behind Archer's video.

"Atlas is in fact, the second child of Lisa and David Walker. Everything in Atlas' video is expressed with approval from the Walkers. Nothing said was false."

Atlas explained his entire adoption process in the video.

"I was born in Canada while my parents were shooting a movie, my dad, Pops [His adoptive father, Joel Mavis] always joked about me having movie making in my blood... Lisa and David knew Momma and Pops were looking to adopt because they stayed at my mom and dad's bed and breakfast while in Toronto. It took a couple months but some signed papers and a name change later; I'm a Mavis."

Atlas closes the video with a clip of the esteemed Rhea Walker (his biological older sister) and Aris Walker (his biological little brother), Joe Keery (alleged boyfriend), Liam Mavis (his older adoptive brother) and Beatrice Mavis (his adoptive older sister) all on a beach with a short overlay of Atlas' voice saying:

"Families like mine are kinda confusing, but I couldn't love them any more than I do."

We wish Atlas all of the emotional support he deserves, because this must be complicated!

RELATED ARTICLES

ATLAS ARCHER AND JOE KEERY
ARE A-FRICKIN-DORABLE!

ATLAS ARCHER'S FIRST MAJOR SHORT FILM
IS COMING OUT WHEN?!

THE BABYSITTER'S CLUB AND BEING YOURSELF:
AN INTERVIEW WITH THE GOLDEN TRIO