Chapter 9 -"I'm not a monster!"

Chapter 9

-Werewolf?! Are you kidding me?! I don't believe in vampires or werewolfs! It's a lie! -Mami yelled and ran to the window to look for Haruna, but the street was empty.

-Mami, calm down! - He got close to Mami, but she pulled him away.

-I won't calm down! I'm going to find her! -she shouted and ran to the door to take her coat and went outside.

-Mami, wait! - Mamoru followed her. -Don't be stupid!

-It's already a stupidess whe you say that she's a werewolf!

-But it's true!

-No, It's not! I'll find her! She's just ill! werewolfs aren't real! -Mami was shouting and crying at the same time. She fell down on her knees in the middle of the road and stared at Mamoru with teary eyed. He quickly ran to her and hugged tightly.

-Don't worry, we will find her.. -he whispered close to her ear and than helped to stand up.  - Let's go home for now, tomorrow in a day light we can search her better. okay? 

-okay.. -mumbled mami ad closed her eyes. Mamoru took her in his arms and took at home.

-Mamoru.. -Mami whispered when they etered bedroom. 

-What?

-Will she be safe?

-I hope so.. 

-Stay with me pl....-Mami mumbled and fell asleep. 

Mamoru layed her down on the bed and than sat on the chair next to her. Suddenly he felt a heat on his hand. Mami was touching his hand and staring at him.

-Didn't you just fall asleep?

-Lay beside me.. -she smiled and closed eyes.

Mamoru was looking at sleeping Mami. Looked like he was too shy to lay next to her so he just sat down on the bed and held Mami's hand, but nearly to the morning he fell asleep too and dashed down next to her. Mami tightly hugged him without realising that while sleeping.

The sun raised up. Mamoru felt a hard shake.

-Wha..What's happening? -he roared and opened eyes. It was Mami, with a terrified face.

-Wake up Mamoru! 

-What's wrong?!

-HARUNA!

-Oh, yeah.. sorry.. Come on, let's start searching..

-We don't need to do it...

-How?! You changed your mind?

-No.. follow me...

They both went out in the main room, then Mami opened the main door and they both saw nacked girl laying in front of the door, shaking and mumbling something:

-Ma..mi..

-I'm here.. -Mami sat down on her knees and hugged Haruna tightly. -Mamoru, bring my blanket quickly. Mamoru ran into the bedroom and took out the blanket. 

Mami flipped it over Haruna's body and then Mamoru took her in his arms and all of them went into the bedroom.

-Is she sleeping?

-Yes.. Let's leave her alone.. -whispered Mami and closed the door.

-I'm sorry... -mumbled suddenly Mamoru when they sat down on the sofa.

-For what?

-For this.. -he said and kissed Mami hardly. Mami's eyes got wide but, little by little she closed them. But suddenly she felt an awkward pain in her back. 

-I'm sorry... I'm brutal... -he whispered and helped Mami to lay on the sofa.

-Why... -she mumbled. Eyes where closing and it was only seen how Mamoru disappeared with Haruna in his arms, while she was shouting:

"I'm not a monster!"