Chapter 3

It's her STANDARD - Chapter 3

The next day was also rainy.. no sunlights for more than a week. Streets were like bored people...

-Haruna! - Mami shouted again. -Wake up! Already 7:35AM! You'll be late!

But there was no answer.

-Haruna chan! 

As always Mami was o the kitchen, making coffee. She was always waking Haruna from the kitchen, but today she got nervous, because there was no answer from her friend.

Mami went out of the kitchen and headed to Haruna's bedroom. When she opened the door saw Haru, laying in the bed with the blanket on her head.

-What's wrong with you? - Asked Mami.

-I'm feeling bad! My head, cheeks hurt. They're burning. - She replied. 

-Cheeks? That's strange. Let me see your face. 

Haruna pulled out her head out of the blanket. She was all red. 

-Oh My GOD! Haruna you're all red! You look horrible! Wait, I'll phone your boss and tell that you won't go for a work today! - Mami was scared, nervous, afraid at the same time.

She phoned Haruna's boss and then came back to her. 

-Now, get up! Put your clothes on and come with me! - Said Mami

-Where are we going? 

-To the doctor! I won't let something bad to happen to you! Let's go!

Mami held Haruna's arm and they both ran out from the house. They catch taxi, beacuse seemed that Mami was in a hurry and was nervous for her best friend. 

-To Oxford Medical Clinic please! and really fast! - Said Mami

For that time Haruna got temperature. Her face was all in the red spots, burning like a fire. 

-How do you feel yourself? -asked Mami.

-Mami, am i dying.. ? I'm feeling awful... - Haruna cried and was speaking hardly.

-Don't worry! everything will be fine! 

Both of them were in a terrible situation. Mami had to look after her ill friend, that was crying, burning..

-Mami.. i will die! Mami , help me...!

Taxi finally arrieved to the clinic. 

-Thank you. Here's your money.. - Mami payed and quickly brought Haruna inside. 

-I need a doctor! The best! Please, search for a doctor! - asked Mami administrator 

-Go to the room No78.  There can help you. 

Girls ran in the room No78. 

-Anyone? Is here anyone? We need a doctor immediately! 

-Come here! Come Here! - A voice said from the back. 

Mami turned around and saw a young, tall boy

"And he's a doctor that can help Haru?"

-My friend needs help! Look at her face! 

Haruna turned her face to the doctor. The boy was surprised.

-Well, it's a very rare situation i guess, because i haven't seen anything like this before. Let's make blood examination first and then we will make a diagnose after the results!

Nurses took girls in the room of "Blood Examinations". Haruna sat at the table. Doctor sticked needle in her arm. Girl shouted of the pain.

-Everything will be okay Haru Chan! Don't worry! I'm here, with you! - Mami was crying while watching how Haruna was tormenting. 

"God, help.. Don't let her die!" - though Mami.

After half an hour doctor came back with the results..