Chapter 41: World Premier

Saturday July 18, 2020 - Houston, Texas

Aesha POV

Looking at my watch, it's...

3:42 PM

...and I'm still freaked out. I'm going on a red carpet tonight, there's going to be press and interviewers and other celebrities. What if I don't fit in? What if no one likes me? What if I trip and fall? Even worse, what if I trip and fall, hit my head, and go into another coma??

...

I really have not been the same mentally ever since.

Anyway, I'm worriedly and nervously poking at the plates of sushi adorning our table at this fancy sushi buffet place; one of those cool places with the conveyor belts of sushi. Joe is having the time of his life, grubbing it up for the two of us because I can bring myself to eat anything.

"Sweetheart, eat something, I'm not gonna tell you again."
"But Joooeee!"
"No buts, you need to eat! How you gon' get through a whole movie premier without eating?"
"But...what if I eat and I can't fit the dress right anymore? Like, I'm already wide, I don't need to be WIDER."

I pick up a piece of sashimi with my chopsticks and place it back down and I hear Joe let out a long sigh.

"Baby, look at me, please?" He pleads and I look up to him.
"You'll fit, no problem, and even if it's a little tighter because you ate, that's okay because you're still gonna be the most breathtaking person there, regardless. However, if you really are worried about not fitting, don't worry; the material allows you some give if need be, you'll be comfortable all night, I promise."

I nod my head and look at the sushi in front of me.

"You sure?"
"Positive."

Looking back up, I see him smiling at me and I can't help but to smile back at him.

"Hey, baby?" I say sweetly.
"Yes, honey?" He responds.
"Pass me that plate off the belt, I'm starving."

He laughs and passes me the plate I pointed to and we're finally able to eat together, stealing each other's sushi and vegetables and stealing kisses here and there.

*~*~*~*
Tampa, Florida

Galina POV

Tom and Jerry, classic.

I'm sitting on Joe's couch watching some classic Cartoon Network cartoons while bae is upstairs doing whatever it is he's doing; probably showering from all the fucking we've been doing.

I'm watching the episode of Tom and Jerry where Tom is trying to seduce that white cat by playing the string bass for her and it keeps disturbing Jerry's sleep; it's a personal favorite of mine.

As I'm chilling and relaxing, chillaxing, out of the corner of my eye, I see a dark sedan creep past the front lawn. I look over and peer through the wooden blinds to observe the familiar vehicle and I watch as he creeps past, never stopping, never slowing, never speeding up, just creeping. Once he's passed the house, I sit back in the couch and wait for him to drive back past, as he usually does.

"That was him?" My boyfriend asks me descending the stairs and I nod.
"Sure was. He'll be back. Don't worry 'bout anythin' though, he ain't gon' do shit."

He chuckles making his way over to sit with me on the couch. After a while, I check my watch.

6:47 PM

It's been a little over fifteen minutes and ol' boy hasn't come back around. Maybe he's getting bored.

Bitch, uh-ha, why you mad?
'Cause my pussy pops severely
And yours don't-ha!