Undiscovered Gems

The Flirting Carrot by Brendan_Gressel

First, it was just a name. Then, it was a rumor. Now, it is reality. Larry Stylinson is real and this is how the world takes it. After a shocking interview, the two boys announced they indeed were a couple. Now, news reporters everywhere want to know more and more until they get the whole backstory of Larry Stylinson. And how will Directioners take it? Will they say "I knew it" or get mad and attempt to get the boys straight? But most important, how will the boys take it? It's a huge mess, and that's just the beginning.

It's Me & You...And The Boys by saarahlovee

Scarlett Alliana is a triple threat: singer, actress, and model. She has heard of one Direction, but who hasn't? She knows what they have said about her, but still has no desire to meet them. When Scarlett attends a party with them before they begin working on their song, will she change her mind about the five boys? When she kisses one of them, things will change, and not necessarily for the better either. Join Scarlett as she rides the rollarcoaster that is life.

Torn Between Two by Chelseax333

Charlotte Evans used to be bestfriends with Zayn Malik. One day Zayn Malik auditoned on the X-factor, he won and he became a part of the most famous boy band, One Direction. As each day, month, and year passed, they lost contact. Charlotte decides to move out of her house and move into an apartment with her bestfriend Chloe. One night, she had to drag her drunk friend Chloe back home until she bumps into the lovely Harry Styles. Harry sees her struggling and decides to help her.Does Charlotte end up falling for Zayn or Harry, or will she end up breaking One Direction apart?

A Million Oppurtunities by GummyBearGurlly

Bird. She ran away from home in Michigan when she was 12, hoping to find a better life. She did, every other night performing in the Maverick Center, downtown Salt Lake City, Utah. She's been doing performances for 2 years, since she was 15. But what happens when a certain band is in the audience one night? Suddenly, there are a million opportunities.

My Dirty Little Secret by JustAllison

Alicia Ross-Stevens is a famous model who loves One Direction. She wants to know them but she's afraid they won't care about the real her. That's where she comes up with Audrey. Pretending to be Audrey, Alicia becomes friends with the famous band and they don't know she's really a model. But when love starts getting into the friendship, will Alicia tell them who she really is or keep up the life forever?

The Girl With The Bubblegum by JustAllison

A girl named Ivy, who met Zayn Malik when she first moved to London. a few weeks later they meet up and become kinda of friends. they go to a water park where it all starts and love starts up, will it all work out in the end? or will her dream come true at last. Will she give everything up including her best friends? find out in The Girl With The Bubble Gum! "Mysterious, yet wise."

Our Life by TelahMaree

SEQUAL TO LET'S PRETEND. Make sure you read Let's pretend first so you understand :) xx It has fast forwarded in Jenna and Zayn's life. They now have a 3 year old girl. They face the normal parent problems plus the problems of also being famous.

Starstruck by asilverskyaboveme

Sparrow is your normal, average, nineteen-year-old girl, until a huge record label picks her band up. Now, she gets to sing all over the place, and make albums, and party with all the up-and-coming stars. And then, to top it all off, her manager (Mallory) assigns the band to open for One Direction. Sparrow meets Harry Styles, and it's love from the beginning. But Harry may not have her best interests in mind. - Rylan is Sparrow's best friend, and her most trusted background singer ever. And a whiz at the guitar as well, of course. She LOVES One Direction, and from the very beginning, she and Niall Horan get along quite well. But another boy in the band keeps catching her eye. - Terri is not the most enthusiastic member of the band. She was just mucking about with Sparrow and Rylan for fun, and because they REALLY needed a drummer. She's not too thrilled about all the fame, but she can deal, for her friends. She finds out they're opening for One Direction, a band a million times more famous then hers, and she's not too thrilled. But maybe Liam Payne can convince her that it's not all bad. - Jack is the token guy of the band. And he has his eyes on another member. But she's not looking his way. She's head over heels for another guy. And how can Jack compete with an international pop star? - Gemini and One Direction, together on one stage. Is the world even big enough for these two?

Nightmares by asilverskyaboveme

Five famous boys. Five normal girls. Stuck in one nightmare, together.

The City by asilverskyaboveme

Five famous boys. Five normal girls. One City. One Summer. One Direction.

Moments by Chloe_Love_1D

Chloe and Alice are just Directioners among the other. Until that vacation in London. Everything is going to change. Well almost.

Tell Me A Lie by Prominence

My life? It's crazy. Harry doesn't seem to help it either. What with him trying to get back with me while I'm with Louis, what kind of mate is he? Let me tell you. A selfish one. And I know that how? Well that's a long story..  

This Won't End As Just A Bet by NiallsMofo

What starts as a bet never ends as a bet right? Well let's hope that's true for Sophia and Louis. What's will happen when they both make the same bet? Well it's more of a DEAL than a BET but which one will win? Will either one win? Read to find out!

Start Over by lilyloves1D

All Lillian wants to do is move on, Leave all her troubles and worries behind her, Finally be free, And maybe, Just maybe, Get that happy ending, But the past creeps up on you, You can't just get up and leave, Secrets unravel, Stories twist, What happens if the person you thought could be your prince, Only makes things worse? And so, The Witch will always win.