Liam FanFics

1, 2, 3 Flick <3 by GawdHeresEmmie

Nikki and Nicola are orphans, they're use to working for what they want in life. They win 1D passes but don't get there in time, will they ever meet them? If they do why does fate want them to work for this thing in life as well? The only friends they have are Meg and Lily, will they learn to trust others again so easily. And who is this Erin who is thrown into Nikkis life? And what is the One Direction boy's love life so messed up?

Moving Out by TelahMaree

When 18 year old Leyna fights with her mum she gets kicked out, she contacts her dad for the first time in years and goes to live with him. He happens to be the tour manager for One Direction. Leyna goes on tour with the boys but when things go wrong on tour how does she deal with it?

Being Liam Payne'sSister Is A Piece Of Cake...Right? by forever_styles

Amelia Elizabeth Thompson thought she was a normal girl who lived in a care home.. But what will happen when her family come and see her out of the blue..

Gotta Be You by lizrox13

2 years after her husband left, Lilly Campbell met Simon Cowell and they fell in love. She moved to England with her daughter to be a family and soon the couple gets married but Lilly’s daughter, Elizabeth has a gift for dance and music which Simon soon notices. He gets her on the X-Factor as a back-up dancer. She meets One Direction and they become close; Liam and Elizabeth the closest. They become a couple but Lizzie soon walks in on him snogging another dancer. Lizzie leaves him and her job for a record deal with Simon. Liam realizes what a mess he's made but is he too late?  

Another World by the1DInfections

Baillie has the shock of her life when English friend Freya signs them up to go on a year long tour with One Direction. What will happen on the tour? Friendships? Relationships? Drama? Well that's expect seeing as it is One Direction...on tour.

My Enemy, Liam Payne by TazzyK1D

Elektra McKenzie and Liam Payne.Used to be inseperable and joined at the hip as people would say, but Liam accidently does somthing that detroys Elektra's life. Several years later Liam is in famous boyband One Direction and Elektra's mum Chantelle is their tour manager. She gets dragged along for a whole year and her and Liam's arguments never seem to stop but old feelings are starting to rise again and their live's change for good.

Did Just One Direction Drive Me Out Of The Road? by xNoalovesyou

Youé is a special girl, she's damaged and doesn't trust people. When she meets the 5 most amazing boys and a girl can they change her from her thoughts? SEQUEL to One Direction fanfic; did just one direction drvie me out of the road.

The Sentence That Changed My Life by Chloe_Love_1D

Who knew a trip could change a life? Who knew a sentence could change a life? Who knew five boys could change a life? Who knew losing two of the most important people in your life could change it? Who knew my story? Oh, yeah me. Unfortunately. I hope Im the only one.