Reunion of Old Friends

(Y/n)'s POV 

Order 66 was executed. About the time of me learning that I felt Anakin's presence then it was silenced. I felt that he had died. I then tried to hid once again. I got to Tatooine and I came across a cave which I hid in. 

"(Y/n)?" 

I turned to were I heard the noise. I was shocked to see a familiar clone trooper. I grabbed both of my lightsabers. I cut his blaster then used the force to take his weapon from him. 

"I'm not here to fight. I'm not under orders."

I asked, "How is that so? Order 66 was executed. Shouldn't you be trying to kill me?"

"We had chips in our brains but I took mine out. I'm not taking orders anymore. I will not kill you."

"How do I know you are telling the truth?"

"(Y/n) please, I know deep down you know I'm telling the truth." then Rex pulled me into a hug.

I could fell the loneness and warmth in the hug he gave me. He was being sincere.

~~2 hours later~~

"Rex it was great catching up with you but I have to leave now."

"Where are you going and when will you be back?" 

"I don't know." 

As I turned away from him I saw, out of the corner of my eye, a tear out of his eye. As I left the cave I saw another old friend I thought would be gone. 

I ran over to him. 

"Obi-Wan"

Obi-Wan's POV 

I saw (Y/n), at least she was still alive. I knew what was on her mind, or perhaps who. It was Anakin. 

I opened my arms and she hugged me warmly. It was a hard time and I knew this was just the just the beginning. 

She asked me, "Obi-Wan, what happened to Anakin?"

"It pains me to relive it. But you deserve to know. Anakin turned to the dark side. (Y/n) you need to go back into hiding. I am and so is Master Yoda."

"Goodbye Obi-Wan, may the force be with you."

"You too."