Twelfth Gravity

Title: Gravity

... ... ...

"The earth's gravity is the core of our world that centers the earth. That gives life on earth. For humans, the core means the heart, which gives life as it beats. That human cherish a lot because a humans heart is too fragile to handle that may able to torn into pieces."

... ... ...

Title: Gravity... Core

School festival, first day...

Finally, the school fest is starting and eventually the main attraction of the school that today is the Angels and Demons Cafe located at the second floor. And it almost packs up with students and visitors from female and male since the main cosplayers were to dazzling amazing and popular.

"I really don't expect that their class would gather enough people for just a half hour since the school fest started."

She stares back at her. "I really hates you, don't you know that!"

It sighs. "I already told you to try to take an entrance exam here, but you just dismissed it and let it pass. So now, why would you hate me?"

"Grrr! If I only knew that Kaname would be here then I would gladly to take an entrance exam in this school!"

"That I didn't know." It simply answered.

She sighs heavily. "Anyway Cyril, what about you help me to get a chance to enter here? Since your father is one of the board members of this school, so you can help me, isn't it?"

Cyril looks at her blankly. "My dad can help you to enter here next year." It said straight and then lives her alone.

"Whaaaat!" she screams.

... ... ...

"Kenji!" Kaname shouted on him.

"Darn it, Kaname!" he madly scolded him. "Why did you do that?!"

"Because you're spacing out!" it answered. "Anyway, I need to live you here alone." It said afterwards.

"Ha? Why?"

"Our class president assigns me to do her job since she needs to help out the student councils and besides, we need to gather more costumers to our Butler's Resto because the Angels and Demons Cafe almost stealing our entire costumers. So, I won't lose at them!"

"Then, who would help me to cook?"

"I'll send Oscar to help you out."

He sighs. "Okay." He simply answered.