Ch 22: Home Sweet Home!

*Travis' POV*
(So much of Travis!)

I wake up to see another bed in the room. I look over to see Zane in the bed. He's asleep.

"Zane..." I whisper, I just want to say his name so he knows I'm here. He looks much better than the last I saw him.

I sigh and just watch whatever is on the TV. I can hear a groan and look back over at Zane. He's up!

"Zane!" I say not wanting to yell, I lunge forward but then I lay back down from the pain.

"Travis" Zane says weakly with looking over a weak smile, "Thank Irene your all right."

"If I'm alright?" I say with a weak laugh, "You got stabbed! I think I should be worrying about you!"

He starts to chuckle, "I guess we both are worried about each other." I join him.

Aphmau and the others come into the room. They all go over to Zane. Zane is just smiling and saying that he's fine.

Irene I have one hell of a boyfriend. I think with a smile.

Dante comes over and says, "You know, you're a great boyfriend."

Pretty much everyone now knows we're dating but they all support.

I smile and say, "I think I have a great boyfriend."

~Time Skip~

*Zane's POV*

It's been a month now. We are finally being released from the hospital.

Travis doesn't want me living alone now, so he'll be moving in with me. I have a guest room so he can take that.

We get to my house, Travis already brought all his stuff over so he just needs to unpack.

"Finally home!" I say opening my arms as I walk into the house, "All I want to do is just relax and do nothing."

I jump onto the couch. I feel like not moving at all.

Travis comes over and I can feel a hand touch my butt.

(I'm Sorry I had too! >.< )

I jump up and my face turns red, "T-Travis!" I yell at him. A smile is on his face, "Sorry Cupcake! I couldn't resist." He says laughing.

Cupcake that's a new one.

My blush darkens. Ugh why does he have to be so hot?!

He comes closer and pulls down my mask, showing my mad blushing. He giggles. "You look so cute without your mask." 

He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back, putting my arms around his necks. He puts his around my waist.

In that moment, nothing else matter and everything around us just isn't there. It's just us. It's feels like I'm falling in love with him all over again.

I pulled back for air. Travis has a grin on his face with a light blush. I start to giggle a bit.

We bring our arms down. I keep my mask down. "Better go start unpacking." I say walking away.

"Right, Yeah." He says. He shakes his head like he's escaping a trance. He runs upstairs to his room.

I'm left downstairs. I head to the kitchen. It was around 4 so I started to make dinner.

I just made pasta since I didn't want to be running around the kitchen making something big. I rather take it easy.

Irene so much has happen in just a few months.

I found the love of my life and now is dating him.

I was kidnapped. Then put into a hospital, but now I'm living with the hottest guy on the street!

But one thing for sure,

I'm dating Travis Valkrum. And I love it!