8

Closing the door shut, the two are inseparable. Their lips are glued to each other as Yoongi slowly pushes him down the the bed.

Jimin missed this. He missed how it felt to be like this. Every night he slept next to Yoongi and yet he still missed him. It was as though he had almost forgotten what it was like to feel this sort of passion as Yoongi trailed his lips down his neck.

A phone vibrates but Yoongi tosses it across the bed. He ignores it the first three times.
It vibrates one more time so he simply checks it
"I'm sorry babe Ima have to take this", Yoongi said as he sat up
"Seriously right now?", there goes everything Jimin hoped for
"Babe, it's Namjoon, it's a business call it's really important"
"Is it more important than our marriage?" Jimin felt his eyes sting, but he didn't bring himself to cry.
"Jimin don't be like that"
"Like what? Sorry for wanting to have you for just one night. We came here to get away from work and yet you still can't let it go. You don't even give a shit about our marriage, you probably only brought me here so I can stop whining," he scoffs, "You know what, don't even worry about it," he walks towards the door as he slips on his shoes," I won't be a burden anymore" And he leaves the room.