Pull up skirttt

You drive up to Kian hour which is 10 minutes away. You pull and your wearing that outfit up there^^^.

   You decided to leave Ajax this time because well you just wanted to lol. You walk in like always and see Kian writing stuff down on papers. You of course ask him what he's doing bc your a curious bitch. "Oh me and jc are filming wanna join" Kian gives this weird grin. I smile which means I've accepted.

    Later on we're all sitting on the couch me and Kian have only exchange a few words. Then Jc says "we playing extreme truth or dare" my mouth drops . Because playing with them is iffy. And Bobby's mind is kind of like kians. Kian and jc both picked dare and then it got to me. I picked truth.

"Wow you're lame" they all said

"I have to warm up assholes" you exclaimed

"Have you ever had a wet dream"I read out as the guys just laugh and are waiting for my answer

"No I've never"

"We will have to change that babygirl"Kian said making everyone laugh well except me I just looked like the scream mask. After I just stayed sitting on the couch still I'm shock of what he said. "Y/n it was a joke" he smiled "oh was it now , you seemed pretty serious" I say "I wasn't kidding chill!" he shot up . "Well not me sister." Kian made a sad face which mad me smile. Then he was leaning in and kissed me.

(After the video is over)
now laying in the couch with him on top of me and the kissed got deeper and deeper. Soon enough we change locations, honestly I didn't think this was going to happen so soon. We were both on kians bed I was on top of his lap kinda of feeling is bulge. He begins to take of my top and I'm the middle he says "maybe this can wait another month." I was shook and "you such a tease I hate you!" I kinda of yelled "well I wouldn't be a good person if I gave you  everything you wanted would I now?" 

***
3 months later you and Kian are great and he officially asked you out too.

Today was kind of a weird day well today also marks me and  kians 3 months  together! Kian hasn't been texting as much as usual which is odd. Is everything okay? I walk into there house and head up to kians room.you get a visual on kian and SOME FUCKING GIRL!!! Instant tears coming down my face and I just run back to me car. And drive off that's why he was cheating on me!