Chapter Nineteen

I was SO glad Caramel was getting married. I mean, I was the happiest person, even happier than Caramel herself.

Her wedding saved me from eternal doom.

God, I can't believe just how pathetic I was after my last meeting with Ethan. Lying in the bed all day, just muching around chocolates, playing with my hair.

And my thumb.

It was hideous and soon to be chewed off.

But then Caramel had called asking me to 'get on the next plane and get my arse down there' and I had been more than happy to oblige.

And I knoew it was not long befor I would have to go back, but I had vowed I will forget all about Ethan till then.

He would be married to Melissa by now, I'm sure.

But hey, who cares ?

Not me, certainly.

Or so I make myself believe.

Oh, I've had my fair share of patheticness.

Now, I was looking forward to flaunting my dress and checking out hot english guy's.

"THEIA." I heard my friends shout.

That was another blessing. God, after such a LONG time, I was back. And I was myself and despite whatever happened I was happy. They kept me occupied ALL the time.

"Coming." I shouted back and then dashed to Iris's side.

"What?" I demanded, she was the one who worried the most, everything had to be perfect for the wedding.

And she would go around giving orders while EVERYONE else would work.

"Caramel asked for daffodils and this bozo has roses, tell him to make it correct, NOW." she said and then flounced off.

Okay, so I called the florist and asked for the replacement.

One down, thousand more to go.

"OMG, I don't know why Caramel is making such a big fuss, she's going around jumping to dancing and then crying. I can't take this now." April grunted and I smile.

Temper, temper.

"Relax, it's once and for all." I soothed.

"Theia and April, for christ's sake do some work please." Alice growled at us.

"Like what ..?" April retorted.

"You can go and place the vases on each table." She said back and April groaned.

"Chill, come on." I said and pulled her to spend some quality time.

"Where the hell is my best-man?" Chris came shouting.

"Edward's gone to get the tux's from the dry-cleaner." April said.

"I'm not talking about Edward, I'm talking about my other best-man." He said irritably.

"I don't know, then." April said and shrugged.

"IRIS. I told you to send somebody to the airport 3 hours back." Chris said and Iris flinched.

"Hawww, I forget." She went on repeating and I hid a smile.

And then they were arguing.

"I'll send Ian .."

"Ian's with me .."

"Then you'll have to tell him to come on his own .."

"He doesn't know the way and I can't get married without a best-man, God, how careless can you be ..? I'll tell Caramel .."