Ocean Eyes

Okay, so moving to a new place was hell, complete nightmare and if you guys are thinking about it then I'll advice you against it.

I was standing on this huge ladder painting the upper section of my wall with my heart literally banging in my chest.

If I fell ....

Mom and dad were crazy, they had totally left me alone here while they were probably raiding the supermarket. Dad had got this huge promotion and then here I'm leaving everything behind painting my new room.

"Lord." However much I tried I just couldn't reach my hands to the upper section. I could if I went a step further but hell, I would probably faint and then fall and die. No, thank you.

I was still trying to fight the odds and reach up a little to paint that section when I heard this small little voice and froze. I strained my ears and tried to hear what THAT was but ... nothing came. I shrugged and increased the volume of the song I was listening to right round by Flo-rida it always had a soothing effect on me and I felt like dancing. Which was strange, I know. I knew if I so much as move I would loose the footing but I couldn't help but sway to the music. But I was having fun doing something like this was probably risk but that was the fun even though If you heard the rate at which my heart was bumping you probably wouldn't believe me. I started to sing along and the room vibrated the sound around me. It was amazing.

"You spin my head right round, right round, when you go down when you go down down ..."

I forgot everything, even the fact that I would definitely fall if I moved.

And then I heard it.

"HELLO" I heard the shout, and because I was oblivious to everything I turned on the bloody ladder ... and then I fell.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." I shrieked and closed my eyes. I was DYING.

And then I landed ... on top of somebody and hit the floor. Hard.

"Huh." I heard the person say but I was so shocked and ... shocked. I didn't know what to do, my heart was literally in my throat and my eyes wouldn't open.

I was clinging to ... whoever the person was like he was my shield.

"Get ... off." I heard the person pant ... but I didn't. I couldn't seem to move. Oh Lord, if I would have fallen somewhere else other than on this person ...

And then I realized. I had FALLEN on this person.

Holy crap.

I hurriedly scrambled off and crashed on the floor. But I still didn't open my eyes. Shivers were running down me and I was breathing so hard.

"You okay?" I heard and very slowly I oepend my eyes. And I stared right into eyes so blue they almost looked like an ocean. This guy was looking down at me with so much concern in his eyes and then he winced.

"Oh my god, I fell on you." I all but shrieked at him and he winced again.

"Ye ... ah." He said and then rubbed his hand against his ribs, I sat up quickly and gave him a quick look. He sure as hell looked like he was hurt, and then another thought hit me, what the hell he was someone I didn't even know.

"Who are you?" I asked him and I saw him give me a stalkerish kind of smile.

"I'm Ethan." He said and then he extended his hand and I stared at him.

"What you just accept me to go all 'Hi' on you when I have never seen you in my life?" I asked him back, what was he?

"How did you enter my house anyway?" I questioned, for all I knew he could be a bloody kndnapper but he was way to hot to be a freaking kidnapper and his eyes. Oh my lord.

"Um, I used to live here before you and I just came to take back my left over stuff and I'm NOT a kidnapper by the way and you were listening to that song on the highest volume and then dancing ... so I shouted and then you fell on ME." He stated.

"It wasn't my fault. You were the one who scared the living daylights out of me." I retorted and he sighed.

"Why are we fighting anyway." He said and then I got up.

"I don't know." I mumbled and rubbed my head. And then I saw Mr. Ocean eyes smile. My heart skipped a beat, literally.

"Will you tell me your name now? I live next door you can ask my parents ... they will claim me." He said and then he stood up too and again held out his hand.

"I'm Theia." I said and then clasped his hand. He shook it and again smiled. His thirty two teeth shined at me.

"The titan Goddess, huh?" He smilrked and I groaned.

"Yes, my mom was a bit fascinated with greek mythology." I grumbled and Mr. Ethan chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you." He said and I smiled.

"Yeah, interesting meeting you." I replied and when he started moving he winced and all but fell on his knees.

"Oh my god, you okay?" I asked him hurriedly and held onto him.

"You are not light." He said and winced.

"I'm so sorry, I was frightened out of my wits when I heard your shout." I said and he nodded.

"I understand, that's okay." He tried to console me but I was so angry at myslef.

"You sure do you want some Tylenol or something?" I pestered and again he shook his head.

"All I want now is my bed. Um, listen I'll send my dad over for the stuff and I'm gonna go ..." He started saying but he looked dizzy and sounded dazed.

"Yeah." I said but before I could say anything else he took his arm away from my hand and started towards my door.

"Um, I'm sorry." I called and he just looked at me with puzzled eyes, mumbled something and left.