You'll See ~ Levi x Reader

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, the birds were chirping, the sun was shining and you just wanted to sleep. Saturdays are the only day of the week where cadets, like yourself, had no training and no duties to fulfill. You were hoping to sleep in today, as you didn't set up your alarm and locked the door just to make sure no one disturbed you...but of course, that wasn't going to happen.

It was ten minutes past your usual time to wake up when the sound of a door literally breaking open shocked you out of your slumber. You quickly shot out of bed and rubbed your eyes to see what all the commotion was about, only to see Levi and your door on the floor.

"Levi!!" you shrieked in your still slumber like state, "You didn't have to break down my door!"

Levi simply clicked his tongue in response before making his way over to you. It only occurred to you then that Levi was wearing plain civilian clothes. A plain white shirt under a black jacket, black pants and his signature cravat was enough to make a faint blush appear on your face.

"Like what you see? he smirked, only making your blush deepen. You quickly placed your hands on his chest and pushed him away to somewhat calm down.

"Anyways... (F/n) hurry up and get ready, we're leaving" he muttered before adjusting his cravat as if he was calming his nerves. You quickly excused the gesture before crossing your hands and forming your lips into a pout.

You've been dating Levi for about three years now. Of course there were many things people hated about him like his obsession with cleaning, his cravat and his stoic structure, but getting to know him only added those things to why you love him so much. Yet times like these only made you annoyed with him.

Just what kind of boyfriend wakes you up at five in the morning, breaks down your door and tells you to get ready to go somewhere completely unplanned for? you thought as you made your way to your bed.

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to sleep" you said, flopping down on your bed.

At first, it seemed like you were successful when you could hear nothing but silence, though the bed creaking and your mattress dipping made you think otherwise.

You whipped your head in his direction to find his face really close to your own. His short breaths hit your face in a steady motion as his hand gently went to caress your face.

"If you're not going to cooperate then it'll be my pleasure to undress you myself" he whispered huskily into your ear while dipping his hands under your shirt, just enough to tap onto the bottom of your bra.

"Levi!!" you shrieked again, pushing him off you in the process. You were fuming red from embarrassment now.

He let out a small chuckle before getting off your bed and rummaged through your drawers. He let out a little grunt in approval when he had finally found the article of clothing he was looking for a tossed it towards you. You surprisingly caught it and looked at it astonished by his choice.

It was a somewhat plain white dress that simply hung around you knees. You hadn't worn it in years but it was a dress that you would never forget.

It was the dress that you wore on your first date with Levi.

"I'll give you a minute to get ready, and if you're not ready by then I'll force you to get ready" he stated.

He almost immediately began counting as soon as he finished his sentence which put you in a frenzy. You quickly grabbed onto the dress and rushed into your bathroom, as you heard him counting down from sixty.

You were able to get ready seconds before he finished counting, as you slammed open the door with short breaths. Levi smirked, satisfied with your appearance before holding out his hands for you. Your face dusted with a bit of pink before you put your hand in his and headed off to where you two were going.