Wake Up ~ Levi x Reader

Complete darkness encased your vision, as the simple view of light seemed so foreign to you now. Time was something you lost track of long ago as night and day were simply viewed as darkness. You longed to wake up, longed to see the faces of the ones you loved but a greater forced seemed to prevent you from doing so. Questions painfully entered your head as it became more and more difficult to recall the simple things that should already be known.

What is your name? Who is your family? Who do you love the most? Were becoming questions that had to be asked and recited everyday, the simple answers that your mind wants to forget but your spirit urges to remember.

You tried to recall the moments from before the darkness but it was all a blur to you. How long has it been since you've been trapped in this dark prison and how much longer will it be until you are finally freed?

I want to see my family, I want to see my friends, I want to see Levi.... you thought as you stared into nothing. Your body felt numb as though there were chains around your body to ensure that there was no movement. You felt as though you were awake, but asleep at the same time. Death was so near and yet so far. If you were to let everything go for a moment, and let your mind wander you were sure that you would leave this world. You would leave all the people you loved in a moments notice and go off to a better place, but just as there was a force preventing you from waking up, there was also a force that kept you away from death. It was then that the memories you have tried so hard to remember flowed into your mind.

Squad Leader (F/n)(L/n) of the Scouting Legion, one of the most strongest soldiers in the military. Most well known for extraordinary talents when using 3D maneuver gear and exceptionally attractive among the other soldiers. You were hopelessly in love with Corporal Levi and he was also hopelessly in love with you. The both of you are in a relationship with each other and have been dating for over three years now. You never thought that a relationship with humanity's strongest soldier would last for such a long time but it seemed as if you two would never grow apart.

Just the thought of you being with Levi was enough to make your heart skip a beat. You wanted to see him again, you wanted to be able to touch him again but you couldn't seem to move. As memories kept flooding your mind, you began to remember what had happened to you in the first place.

It was the 57th expedition outside the walls and the objective was originally to reach Eren's basement. Along the way a female type titan interrupted the mission, killing hundreds of soldiers that were in its path. After a few vigorous hours it seemed that the new titan had been captured but when everyone was leaving she appeared once again. You were with the rest of Levi's squad as you were sent to help watch over them. You tried to save them but the female titan was too fast, and killed them all right in front of your eyes. The last thing you could remember was a strong force knocking you hard into a tree, right before you lost consciousness.

You felt a mix of anger and sadness build up within you.  Eld, Gunther, Oluo and Petra were all dead, and you couldn't do anything to bring them back. If you could move your body, you would surely be crying right now. You didn't know who was alive or who was dead, Levi could've been dead for all you knew. All your emotions were building up and piling over as you just wanted to release it all when suddenly, you heard voices. 

You could hear voices but couldn't understand what they were saying. For how long has it been since you heard a voice other than your own.

"You have five minutes before visiting hours are over," a deep and rough voice called out as though they were speaking to someone else.

"Alright, whatever you say Doctor..." another voice called out, more feminine than the one that you had heard before.

"Hey (F/n)" the voice called out to you.