Let's Go Back to Not Knowing Each Other

Axel POV:

"It's called a home. And that place... I want to go home." Alice said as I heard her say it with her voice cracking. My chest began to thump in pain as I made a hurt face. My eyebrows furred together.

"I want to go home too Alice. But I can't. I'm prince. Prince Axel of this kingdom. You- You're just a commoner who entered my life." I met her eyes that looked hurt at what I had just said. "You think you can't go home after school just started?" I couldn't hold back what I thought. "I want to go home. Meet my little sisters. My mum. Dad. But I can't. Do you know why?" 

My throat choked. 

"Because I can't. I'm heir of the kingdom. I have to do my best so that I don't disappoint my family. Because I have to be strong. Because I have to lie saying I have to be fine. Because I have to act accordingly to what my father wants. What the kingdom wants!" I shouted at Alice as my chest heaved up and down as I felt my breath going out of control. I felt my eyes burn as my vision began to be disoriented. Tears filled my eyes as silence filled the air. 

I clicked my tongue as I turned around. 

"If you want to go home. Just go." I said as I left her standing in the corridor alone.

I turned the corner and my chest felt so heavy. My throat scorched with pain that I had never felt before. The doors closed behind me as I leaned against it. I sighed a heavy breath as a tear streamed down a cheek.

The next couple of days, Alice and I ignored each other and I kept meeting with Nikki.

I sat in the lunch room as I stabled Nikki on my lap. She was close to my ear. She always kissed my neck. She always hung onto my chest. By my arms. She was glued to me.

"Axie..." She said as gently in my ear, her warm breath in my ear. I nodded at her.

"Yeah?" 

"The ball." She said. Oh crap. The ball.

The ball was an invitation ball opened to everybody. Anybody who didn't have a date would be a failed grade. So far, I had no failed grade.

"What about it?" I asked, hoping she wasn't going to say what every girl practically wanted.

"Go with me." She slithered into my ear as she kissed my cheek. Her right hand went to my chest, practically trying to seduce me. Her left hand was on my back. I smiled at her.

"Sure. Why not." I lied, trying to not get a failed grade.

"Oh! Really!?" She cried as she hugged me. I felt like I was just choked by an anaconda.

"Yeah." I mustered out as she let go.

"Then can we go out also?" I looked at her, eyebrows a bit buried.

"You can't possibly-"

"I  can't go to a ball if I'm not dating them." She said as she pouted. I itched a smile onto my face.
"S-sure." I stammered as I got up, placing her onto my seat. "S'cuse me." I said as I jogged out the room. I turned around to see Nikki pouting as she had her boots on the table. I rolled my eyes as I turned quickly. CLATTER! THUD! I looked down to see a girl with trimmed purple eyes that then went to pink to blue. Her light white skin that was dewey and soft looking. Her long black hair was curled and tied to the side of her head. Her long eyelashes curled and made her eyes pop out for the better. Her soft looking and luscious lips plump and pink.

"Watch it Axis." She spat. Huh? That voice!

"A..lice?" I asked, hoping it was.

"What do you want? Want to flirt? Just get her pregnant already." she growled as she looked at her uniform. I looked at it too. It was covered in brown curry that made her white shirt stick to her skin. Her light soft dewey skin. My face turned red. She followed where my eyes went. Her face went pink as her eyes widened. She kicked my leg. "What are you staring at?!" she cried. "You idiot! Get me tissues!" I snapped out of it as I ran back into the cafeteria.

"Hey. What took you long?" Nikki asked, grabbing my arm. I pulled away as I grabbed my towel in my bag. 

"Let go." I said as I dashed back to Alice. 

"What am I doing?!" I thought as I kneeled besides Alice. I began to dab her when she punched my face.

"What are you doing!?" She yelled at me. Her face was red. "Don't touch me."  I watched as she began to dab her shirt. Suddenly, she began to unbutton clothes.

"What are you doing-"

"Don't look then. I need to wipe my STICKY skin that you did." She said as she was wiping above her chest.  I sat besides her, back against hers.

"Sorry." I said.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear your voice." she said. I got quiet as I laid my head against hers. "Get off me." She ordered. 

"I don't want to.." I thought. "You're better.." I sighed as I didn't want to go back to Nikki. She stood up. She held out the towel at me as I took it back.

"Axel-" I looked up at her. She had never said my name accurately. It was always Axis. My eyes met hers as I suddenly saw how beautiful she was. She didn't have her hair in her face anymore. She looked.. Perfect.

I swallowed as her image burned into me, telling myself that I was ready to take anything that she would say to me-

"Let's go back to not knowing each other." She said. I felt my body freeze.