addressing some comments + 50k

i know i wont be able to answer most of the comments but hopefully this will cover a lot of them.

i was in sixth grade when i wrote this. for those that aren't american -- i was twelve (12). back then i was a lot different than i am now--i had long hair, was somewhat girly, and thought i was straight. now im a junior in highschool (16) with very short hair, im not girly at all and tbh im actually not even sure about my gender anymore, and i am hella pansexual. also, my writing has changed so much. im not kidding when i tell people to not read this book--compared to how i write now, it's horrible. but i keep it up because obviously you guys like it (50k, dear god) and because i would be mad/sad if i liked a book and it got taken down.

for the most part i've gotten positive feedback (shocking) and humorous comments (thank you, malfoysferret -- she's always just joking around, she's my best friend irl (: ) and a lot of discourse about that one stydia sentence -- you all know what im talking about. (i'd like to mention that i do really appreciate these positive comments that you took time to write ! please continue supporting fanfiction writers and their work--it is so appreciated!) however i would like everyone to keep in mind that i don't agree with some of the things in this book. even though its my own, i know some things i said or the way i put things weren't...the best (that shade at malia--i swear i dont hate her,, aNd the super white girl™️ shit katherine says and does...rip). i'm okay with it all because it's your opinion and you are entitled to it, however, please keep in mind that if you think something is stupid or,, not right? that i probably think the same thing as you and i don't really need any more of those negative comments tbh lol. i know.

as for the continuation of this book...sorry to disappoint but i don't exactly see it happening. back when i wrote this i was teen wolf as fuCk and one of the first people on wattpad to write a fic for liam. now i ship him with theo lmao and i cant really see him with,, anyone else,, so therefore continuing to write this wouldnt be true to my opinion. 

(side note: that thing i did with switching pov's... wtf?? im,, that was so stupid jfc)

but if you'd like to know what i write about now and where i'll be uploading my works, here it is (this WILL be updated):

ships that i write about/want to write about:
drarry (draco x harry -- harry potter)
klance (keith x lance -- voltron)
aralas (aragorn x legolas -- lord of the rings)
shatt (shiro x matt -- voltron)
bellarke (bellamy x clarke -- the 100)
wolfstar (remus x sirius -- harry potter)
mcspirk (mccoy x spock x kirk -- star trek)

my tumblr is okayprincess
&
my ao3 is okayprincess
(in the future i may upload again on here or create a new wattpad)

thank you for your support !!